89 Wishes

Universal City, Texas · View map

About 89 Wishes

Welcome to 89 Wishes! I am just a girl with an eye for design. As a military wife and traveling from place to place designing for friends and family, I have been able to share my passion for Weddings and Events. This includes our Floral Boutique where we carry fresh floral and create beautiful custom pieces for your special day. Our Stationary corner is also an option for letting us help you design a personalized invitation and envelopes that are sure to please you and your guest. We aim to provide quality customers service giving our clients that one on one attention that only a small business can guarentee for you. We look forward to serving you soon!

We welcome inquiries via phone at 210.276.1786 or email us 89wishesstudio@gmail.com.

1 Reviews for 89 Wishes

1 89 Wishes Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 06/15/2013

Rosalyn is a true blessing. She is the picture of professionalism. She was responsive to all my needs on a very short time frame, and furthermore went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was ... Read more was perfect. Rosalyn is detailed and has wonderful vendor contacts that supply very high quality. Overall, I would highly recommend without any reservations 89 wishes!

89 Wishes FAQ