9 Twenty One Studio

Erie, MI · View map

About 9 Twenty One Studio

We are full service studio that is known not only known for our great quality of work, but also a fair price. Our company's mission statement: You are the client and your happiness is our #1 priority. Our goal is excellence and we strive for excellence with every client.

9 TwentyOne studio is a husband and wife run studio with a small staff of professional photographers and editors. 9 TwentyOne studio can accommodate all of your wedding photography needs.

3 Reviews for 9 Twenty One Studio

3 9 Twenty One Studio Reviews

B
Bethany

Married on 09/07/2013

George and 2 of his other photographers shot my wedding. They were discrete and unobtrusive, yet got some of the best photos I have ever seen of any wedding I've ever seen pictures of. They were ... Read more incredibly professional and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have beautiful pictures to remember their event by.

C
Carl

Married on 06/16/2012

Very professional. Recognized opportunities for unique shots. Patient with a wedding guest who chose to take their own photos, even when that guest was interfering with the vendor's shots. Read more Very professional. Recognized opportunities for unique shots. Patient with a wedding guest who chose to take their own photos, even when that guest was interfering with the vendor's shots.

T
Tabby

Married on 03/19/2011

My husband and I were very happy with our photos they caught every moment we all know on your big day you cant be everywhere at once and it was great having two photagraphers there catching all the ... Read more moments i missed at the church and reception! Friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot! At one point i saw George standing on a chair balancing on one leg tippy toed...lol AMAZING!! You wont be disappointed they are great at what they do!!

9 Twenty One Studio FAQ