A Airline Express Limousine & Car Service, Inc.

Saunderstown, RI · View map

About A Airline Express Limousine & Car Service, Inc.

We offer all types of vehicles for your wedding day. airport transfers from Providence (PVD), TFG Airport, Logan (Boston), Bradley (Hartford) and New York Airports.

We've been in business over 15 years. We do over 100 weddings a year. We are USDOT, ICC, MassPort & RIPUCMV Certified. Our State of Rhode Island license number is RIPUCMV#118. We have $1.5 Million dollars of insurance per vehicle. All chauffeurs are mature & speak English. Chauffeurs are dressed in suits or tuxedos.

19 Reviews for A Airline Express Limousine & Car Service, Inc.

19 A Airline Express Limousine & Car Service, Inc. Reviews

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 09/03/2016

Thank you A Airline Express for providing us flawless transportation to and from our wedding! We used a sprinter for the wedding party on the way there and a school bus for all our guests from the ... Read more hotel to the venue and back! It was so much fun! Chuck was so friendly and accommodating the entire process. Everything went perfectly. We cant thank you enough! Both drivers were extremely patient and professional and most importantly punctual! Thank you again! We highly recommend them! :) Jenna & Michael Halse

User4320333

2+ years ago

Thank you just does not feel strong enough for the wonderful service provided by Chuck, David and the driver of the other vehicle (sorry, I didn't catch his name! ) on our wedding day. First, the ... Read more salon coach was perfect. Our family loved riding in it and kept commenting that it was so comfortable and allowed them to enjoy the views. It was perfect. Second, everything ran so smoothly. We were under a very tight timeline on our wedding day, since there was a 4pm mass soon after our ceremony. We started exactly on time and have David to thank. Third, David was wonderful. He brought such a positive energy to the day. He was trustworthy, reliable, personable, and fun. Our family was just so struck by him and the service he provided. We truly enjoyed working with A Airline Express and they relieved a huge amount of stress that I had going into our wedding day. The last thing on earth that I wanted was our family having to worry about how they were going to get around, driving on the opposite side of the road, and confusion about the events of the day. There was no confusion on our wedding day and everyone was relaxed and at ease.

E
Erica

Married on 10/05/2012

I worked with Chuck and he was always very helpful and responsive. When I had questions regarding what a vehicle looked like, he quickly sent me photos to look at. The vehicle we used was ... Read more exceptionally clean and perfect for our wedding. I will use A Airline Express again if I have need of transportation in the Providence area and would recommend them to anyone.