A Alex' DJ Entertainment, Inc.

Andrews, NC · View map

About A Alex' DJ Entertainment, Inc.

With over 25 years' experience and a specialization in weddings and wedding receptions, A Alex' DJ Entertainment, Inc. provides the highest level of Disc Jockey and MC services for ANY event in North Carolina, Tennessee or Georgia.

My extensive music library features all types and styles of music ranging from oldies to today's top hits, and includes just the right selections for all elements of your party. For example, your event may include socializing, cocktail hour, dinner, and DANCING!

As an experienced DJ, I have supplied first class entertainment for all types of events in NC, TN and GA. These events include (but are not limited to) Wedding Receptions, Company Functions, Formal Events, Class Reunions, Dances, Proms, Family Reunions, Birthdays and Holiday Parties.

1 Reviews for A Alex' DJ Entertainment, Inc.

1 A Alex' DJ Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 04/13/2007

At first, I did not place a lot of importance on a DJ when I started looking for one. I did not want to spend a lot of money and called Alex DJ after a recommendation from an acquaintance (I had just ... Read more moved to North Carolina). The other DJ's I had been looking at wanted money for "extra" stuff like making announcements or having props! Either that or it was some kind of part time job with a main boss pimping out 10 different DJ's to weddings. I was astounded by the packet of information Alex immediately sent me. He would call US and met with us three different times before the wedding to make sure everything would be exactly right- the music, the timing, what we wanted and didn't want. He was probably the one vendor at my wedding who went above and beyond and was perfect (don't get me started on how most of others totally forgot a bunch of stuff). My guests had an enormous amount of fun and still rave to me about it. He covers all the bases, is *highly* organized, incredibly affordable, and a definite crowd pleaser. As a girl who was unconcerned about the DJ before, I would practically insist that others use this guy!

A Alex' DJ Entertainment, Inc. FAQ