A-Alpha Wedding Invitation Co.

Glendale, CA · View map

About A-Alpha Wedding Invitation Co.

Since 1962, A-Alpha Wedding Invitation Co. has been providing invitations for weddings, bridal showers, sweet sixteen, quinceañeras, and other important events. Our family has been serving generations of customers with custom, classic and contemporary invitations for over 50 years!

We have the largest selection of wedding invitations is the Los Angeles and Orange County areas, and we pride ourselves in giving the highest quality product and services for your special day. Our showroom is centrally located in Glendale, California, and we are open from 10-7 Mon-Sat. If you would like, we are happy to make an appointment with you outside our regular hours or even on Sundays if you would like to come in!

We have many years of experience in guiding our customers with proper wording, design, and etiquette, whether you're wanting custom, classic, or contemporary invitations!

We also have years of experience in Spanish and Armenian language invitations. Hablamos Español.

Our showroom is centrally located for your convenience and we have our own in-house print shop. We do letter-press, thermography, foil stamping, and offset printing.

We look forward in continuing to serve our customers with all their invitation needs - wedding invitations and announcements, save-the-dates, quinceañeras and sweet sixteens, baptisms, bar and bat mitvahs, foil-stamped ribbons, programs, table tops - and much more!

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

1 Reviews for A-Alpha Wedding Invitation Co.

1 A-Alpha Wedding Invitation Co. Reviews

SimplyMeant2Be
Diana

Married on 03/02/2019

My Tim Burton Theme with a Classic Twist

Pablo is amazing! His work is phenomenal! He nailed everything i wanted! I did not even get my RSVP cards back from my guests because they loved them so much! They were that good! Read more Pablo is amazing! His work is phenomenal! He nailed everything i wanted! I did not even get my RSVP cards back from my guests because they loved them so much! They were that good!

A-Alpha Wedding Invitation Co. FAQ