a. b. Ellie

Saint Paul, MN · View map

About a. b. Ellie

Our Story

Our story has just begun, but our roots come from our ancestry. In the eras of our Great Grandmothers and Grandmothers, no detail was ever overlooked. From fabrics to fit, fashion was every ladies’ avenue to expression. We were inspired by them and have turned their something old into our something new.

Our sashes are hand sewn to be unique. We use only the finest silk, velvet, lace, organza, pearls and crystals to create these stunning pieces. Whether it is for your wedding day or a special evening, these sashes radiate exceptional taste. Making you, simply elegant.

Why A Sash?

Whether your client has a wedding dress picked out, or wants a simple dress accessorized, a sash can add a perfect touch to their look. Here’s why:

-An inexpensive way to modernize a simple dress.

-Enhances the silhouette of any gown, flattering any shape.

-A meaningful piece to wear on their wedding day and on each anniversary.

-A meaningful piece to pass on through future generations.

-A great way to update an old dress, possibly a client wearing a Mother‘s or Grandmother‘s dress.

-A great gift for the bride to buy for her bridesmaids or even for her maid of honor to stand out.

-Ability to wear again with another dress.

-One sash three ways: a sash, a strap, or as a headband.

3 Reviews for a. b. Ellie

3 a. b. Ellie Reviews

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 11/10/2013

Ashley and her team are incredible to work with. I found a sash that I loved on another bride, but I wasn't entirely sure it would look right with the crystals and design that was already on my dress. ... Read more Ashley offered to use some different crystals and pearls instead of the standard rhinestone piece and created several mock-ups to email me before I finally found the version that I loved! She didn't even charge be extra for the custom jewels. I recommend that anyone looking for that something extra contact a.b. Ellie!

User3041936

2+ years ago

a.b. Ellie made me a gorgeous sash to wear with my wedding dress. I heard about them from Coren Moore, who uses their sashes for their bridal gown photo shoots. Ashley was great to work with and sent ... Read more me pictures of the sash during the process to ask my opinion about little details. The finished product is very high quality and beautiful. a. b. Ellie also makes it very easy for you to try sample sashes.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 07/01/2011

a.b. Ellie helped create my dream dress. I had purchased a dress that I liked but wanted to customize the top with a new cut and lots of fancy beading. I cannot explain how beautiful the piece turned ... Read more out that a. b. ellie created or how enjoyable Ashley was to work with. She was amazing, professional, always on-time, kind, talented, etc. I could go on and on. If you are wanting to dress up your wedding gown or inquire with her about customizing a portion of your dress, do it!! She will not disappoint, but rather will go WAY above and WAY beyond.

a. b. Ellie FAQ