I Need A Wedding Minister

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About I Need A Wedding Minister

I Need A Wedding Minister is made up of two ordained non-denominational ministers, Linda Silver and Iris Dresser Newton. Linda and Iris can perform small weddings, big weddings, and anything in between, all within the Charlotte-area.

Services offered
One of the aspects that makes I Need A Wedding Minister unique is its ability to service a variety of weddings and couples. They can perform your wedding event at a bar, park, or even a ball field, depending on your needs and preferences. I Need A Wedding Minister also offers English, Spanish, and Bilingual wedding services.

Other Servicers
Along with a simple wedding service, I Need A Wedding Minister also offers special ceremonies including God's Knot Ceremony, Single Rose Ceremony, Sand Ceremony, Candle Ceremony, Wine Ceremony, and more. The team also features wedding coordination services for an additional fee.

7 Reviews for I Need A Wedding Minister

7 I Need A Wedding Minister Reviews

A
Abria

Married on 03/23/2019

I love Mrs. Iris!

Iris was amazing! She is so kind, and was so detailed and organized when doing our ceremony. Her presence was calming for me leading up to me walking down the ailse. She even made sure I had ... Read more everything I needed. She is so much more than just an officiant! Would highly recommend her

V
Vernon Bynoe

Married on 10/23/2018

Highly recommended!

Linda was very professional and very open-minded in her services and allowed our input as well and made our day very special! Read more Linda was very professional and very open-minded in her services and allowed our input as well and made our day very special!

Pamela
Pamela

Married on 09/29/2018

Iris and Victoria thank you so much for everything! Iris officiated our wedding and did the most beautiful job of it. Victoria coordinated our ceremony, she was awesome; also last minute at our ... Read more request, her and Iris helped coordinate our families to the reception. Our ceremony consisted of the candle and lasso traditions. Iris gave us the option to have our ceremony done in English and Spanish but we chose Spanish only. Iris met with us months before the wedding to go over how we wanted our ceremony done. She has a lot of different ceremony styles to chose from if you are not sure of what you want to include in your ceremony. They were both very caring and helpful and can you can tell they love what they do. They truly wish you happiness and love. No doubt they will make your special day the most amazing day.