A Blooming Place Florist

Lockport, NY · View map

About A Blooming Place Florist

Welcome to A Blooming Place Florist, where providing you with the highest quality, value and professional service has become our reputation. We know you will appreciate the personal attention to detail that our family-run florist can offer.
Since opening in September 2001, A Blooming Place Florist has proven to be a symbol of dedication to service through the quality of our work. Our existing customers have come to expect a certain level of class and creativity from our designs that we are proud of and strive hard to keep.

104 Reviews for A Blooming Place Florist

104 A Blooming Place Florist Reviews

Laurie
Laurie

Married on 10/13/2018

Personalized Experience!

We just got married this past weekend and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. A blooming place makes sure everything is perfect and captured exactly what we were looking for. The bouquets were ... Read more beautiful, and the unity candle piece really added to the wedding. I showed Jacqueline a picture and she recreated it, but also added to it to make it even more of what I was looking for! She is a true artist when it comes to flowers! Jacqueline and her partner even stayed at the church until I arrived ,took some pictures of me walking down the aisle, and even fluffed my veil right before I walked down-- I was so touched and will never forget it. I highly recommend using A Blooming Place for your wedding. So much better than the big name places, you really get the opportunity to personalize your flowers and your experience!

M
mandy

Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing!!!

A Blooming Place is absolutely amazing! My wedding turned out beautiful, from the Flowers to the center pieces, every detail was covered! Jackie listened to how i imagined it would look and made it ... Read more look even more amazing then i ever thought possible. Thank you A Blooming Place!!! You really did a beautiful job!

User2471251

1+ year ago

We were very pleased with the flowers that A Blooming Place Florist provided for my daughter's wedding. Jackie was very easy to work with and offers many ways to communicate with her 24/7. Even though ... Read more though the popular style these days is hand-tied bouquets, my daughter preferred the style of bouquet in a holder. Jackie was the first florist we visited and offered exactly what we were looking for. We went to several other florists just for comparison, but when we told them what we wanted they looked at us like we had three heads. As is typically the case for us, we went back to the first vendor we met with. The bouquets turned out absolutely beautiful. We wanted bright fuchsia and orange gerbera daisies and they were stunningly vibrant and striking against the dresses. Everyone raved about the flowers. We would definitely use Jackie at A Blooming Place Florist again and would highly recommend them.