A Bride By Samantha

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About A Bride By Samantha

A Bride By Samantha is a wedding attire shop located in Los Angeles, California, that offers one-of-a-kind wedding dresses. Owner Samantha Popa pushes the classic bridal boundaries to include unique dresses and never-before-seen colors and textures for her brides. The dress collection ranges from sophisticated to non-traditional. The store provides a warm and comfortable atmosphere for brides and their guests to feel like they are in trusting hands. Other than brides, the shop provides services for bridesmaids and mothers of the couple.

A Bride by Samantha works with brides to find the right dress that fits their figure and style the best. They offer dresses in all shapes, sizes, and budgets with the ability to alter the necklines, sleeves, and skirts, and customize as needed. The store also sells bridal belts, garters, customary attire, undergarments, and shoes, and has tuxedo rentals. There are trunk shows and sample sales available. They receive new gowns monthly so the collection is always changing, and it typically takes less than six months to receive a bridal gown.

14 Reviews for A Bride By Samantha

14 A Bride By Samantha Reviews

M
Featured
Maggie

Married on 11/01/2014

Samantha was so helpful in helping me find the perfect wedding gown for my body type! She is very kind and at the same time professional. I cannot wait to pick up my wedding dress. It's perfect! ... Read more Thanks Sam.

R
rebecca

Married on 08/26/2017

They are amazing! Samantha was so involved in the process of finding my dress for my engagement and each visit for fittings left me more and more satisfied! They know what they're doing! Read more They are amazing! Samantha was so involved in the process of finding my dress for my engagement and each visit for fittings left me more and more satisfied! they know what they're doing!

S
Sara

Married on 08/18/2017

I had great experience at a bride by Samantha. I love that its a family business and Samantha is absolutely wonderful. Definitely a great place if your looking for that 1 of a kind look. Read more I had great experience at a bride by Samantha. I love that its a family business and Samantha is absolutely wonderful. Definitely a great place if your looking for that 1 of a kind look.