A Bushel and A Peck Vintage Rentals

Lenoir, NC · View map

About A Bushel and A Peck Vintage Rentals

A Bushel and A Peck Vintage Rentals is an event rental company located in Lenoir, North Carolina. The company specializes in bringing the charm of the past to the present day. They offer antique, eclectic, reclaimed, rustic, shabby-chic and vintage rental items for all your wedding and photography needs.

A Bushel and A Peck Vintage Rentals offers high-quality service options to each couple. The company’s inventory includes upholstered furniture for lounge areas, mismatched chairs and china. A Bushel also has an eclectic collection of reclaimed wooden tables and benches that can add warmth and charm to your wedding event. The team also offers the following food and beverage items for your use:

• China

57 A Bushel and A Peck Vintage Rentals Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 05/21/2018

We rented benches for our outdoor wedding. Unfortunately it rained and we weren't able to use them but they looked pretty before the sky opened up :) Easy to work with, reasonable prices and quick to ... Read more respond to emails correspondence. I would happily use them again in the future. Thanks!!!!

I
Izabela

Married on 11/11/2017

Vendor was very flexible during pick up and delivery. Read more Vendor was very flexible during pick up and delivery.

S
Shannon

Married on 11/04/2017

Kelly was an absolute LIFE. SAVER! My only regret is that we never met in person because I couldn't hug her! She was unbelievably professional, SUPER responsive, understanding, empathic and ... Read more compassionate. I didn't even know what kind of vision I had for the wedding and what she created was more than I ever dreamed. She also recommended so many wonderful vendors to help bring the day together and every one of them were amazing. I can't possibly say enough positive things about Kelly because she blew every expectation out of the water. It was truly serendipitous that I called her requesting a quote about farm tables because without her my wedding wouldn't have been nearly as beautiful and thoughtfully put together as she made it. It was seamless. A thousand thank yous to her and her team. Do yourself a favor, call Kelly and breathe a sigh of relief because you are in the best hands possible. xo