A Catered Affair

Columbia, MO · View map

About A Catered Affair

A Catered Affair specializes in catering a wide variety of events in Jefferson City, Columbia, and the mid-Missouri area. Our catering services include: buffet line set-up, event execution, bussing, clean-up, and more!Chafers

Our range is very versatile, and we are equipped to provide service for events both small and large. (20 person minimum) With an extensive menu and the experience to ensure a quality delivery, A Catered Affair specializes in executing a wide variety of events. Whether you are planning a once-in-a-lifetime wedding event that deserves a menu as memorable as the day itself, an anniversary for a loved one, a business event, or reunion – we have the ability to make that day special.

Services for all catering include:

• Setup and take down of the buffet line and drink station we provide.
  • All plating, utensils, napkins, and cups that are needed for the food and drink we provide.
  • Ice, ice bowl, and scoop for the beverage station.
  • White tablecloths for the buffet line and drink station.
  • Chafing dishes, serving utensils etc. needed for the buffet.
  • Drinks will be provided in plastic, clear, drink dispensers.
  • Staff to replenish the buffet line, drink station, and bus tables.
  • Free cake cutting.
  • One free taste testing with 2-3 entrees and 2-3 sides to taste test.
  • Of course, the food
  • Offer many different types of cuisines and special dietary needs!
  • Flexible on pricing!

30 Reviews for A Catered Affair

30 A Catered Affair Reviews

N
na

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Great experience using ACA for our wedding! They took great care of us! Read more Great experience using ACA for our wedding! They took great care of us!

Niki
Niki

Married on 10/13/2018

Great company

Very professional! I wanted to change my menu close to my wedding and they were able to accomadate me. Everything was set up beautifully and all the guests loved the food. Read more Very professional! I wanted to change my menu close to my wedding and they were able to accomadate me. Everything was set up beautifully and all the guests loved the food.

K
Kaitlyn Lee

Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent service! Great food!

A Catered Affair were very easy to work with. They were very prompt on their communication with me. They set up a day before the wedding so not to disturb the ceremony the next day. I had a lot of ... Read more people comment on how good the food was!