A Catered Affair With Connie

Loveland, CO · View map

About A Catered Affair With Connie

A Catered Affair with Connie offers full service solutions to ensure that your event is managed to perfection. We specialize in Servicing the Denver Metro area and North throughout Estes Park, Fort Collins and Boulder!

Select from our varied offerings to create an experience that is delicious and memorable. View a representative menu.

Our staff brings the experience of planning and delivering thousands of events to your unique situation. Our talented team has worked together for many years and through our event planning, we can ensure an experience that is exceptional.

For more information, or a personalized bid, please contact Connie at 970-215-0296 or acateredaffairwithconnie@yahoo.com

25 Reviews for A Catered Affair With Connie

25 A Catered Affair With Connie Reviews

Missy
Missy Balsley

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing experience

Connie is phenomenal! Our wedding was last week and everyone keeps talking about how amazing the food was. She was very flexible when setting up the tasting and my husband and I had such a fun time ... Read more trying everything and she made us feel right at home. She has passion in her work and it shows! I felt so relieved knowing she was in charge of the place settings and food- I knew it would be perfect and it was. I found out after the wedding that she accidentally added a whole other side dish to the meal and did not charge us for it. She is the kindest lady and runs a professional, prompt, affordable business. HIGHLY recommend.

M
Mackenzie Burridge

Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious food and great service!

We hired Connie to cater our wedding and our guests did not stop talking about how great the food was! We did a breakfast buffet for dinner and I was pretty excited to have leftovers for the next few ... Read more days. Connie was so delightful to work with and it really felt like she took the time to take good care of us. We would love to work with her again if we had the chance!

User5243075

2+ years ago

She is amazing! Food is great and very professional. Read more She is amazing! Food is great and very professional.