A Chapel on Swan's Trail

Snohomish, WA · View map

About A Chapel on Swan's Trail

A quaint Chapel built in 1915 overlooking the Snohomish River Valley and beyond.
Its delightful setting and awesome views will leave every guest spellbound.
Whether the vows take place at the gazebo on a warm sunny day,
or inside for a cozy traditional ceremony, it will be a wedding well remembered.
Non-denominational and only 5 minutes from Everett.
Please come and see for yourself!

Call for an appointment at 425-315-5623 or

E-mail me lynn@swanstrailchapel.com

23 Reviews for A Chapel on Swan's Trail

23 A Chapel on Swan's Trail Reviews

L
Lance Palmer

Married on 05/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Used this venue last may for my wife's Celebration of Life. As you can imagine, this event was very important to me and I had a lot of very specific things I wanted. The couple who owns the venue were ... Read more were great people and they were incredibly helpful. They were amazing in helping me plan and get everything set up. The service during the celebration was just as perfect. It was an amazing experience. During the planning they were extremely helpful and found me the perfect piano player, Jackie Fuller. She helped me create a custom playlist and played them beautifully. I was also pointed to an absolutely amazing florist. Maricel Wise, of Maricel's Floral Design created custom arrangements that were truly stunning. All in all, this was an amazing experience. The location and the staff are truly amazing and I would enthusiastically recommend A Chapel on Swans Trail for any important celebration.

L
Lori

Married on 08/26/2018

We had a romantic wedding in the charming historic chapel on Swan Trail build in 1915. It truly was the Hallmark wedding of my dreams. We had a small family gathering for our wedding. The chapel sits ... Read more sits ontop of the hillside overlooking the country. As you drive towards you can see it's beauty. I had 8ft silk cherry blossom trees inside for our ceremony. Lynn the owner was most helpful. She even provided us with a day of event planner. Both ladies made sure that my wedding went smoothly. I highly recommend having your wedding here! pic to follow

C
Chad

Married on 08/22/2015

Lynn (owner) and Cathy (coordinator) were GREAT throughout. Of course the chapel and grounds are charming. We looked at hundreds of venues online to get married and looked at a several in person, but ... Read more we quickly focused on A Chapel On Swan's Trail because of the historic chapel, the well groomed grounds, the banquet area, kitchen, gazebo, etc. The list goes on and on. We wanted a church wedding and an outdoor reception and this place fit the bill perfectly in one quaint location. If you're looking for a place to marry and your guest list is around 100 or less, you CAN'T go wrong here.