A Colored Mind Video Production

Corona, CA · View map · Visit website

About A Colored Mind Video Production

A Colored Mind Video Production is a wedding cinematography company based out of Corona, California. Inspired by the idea of minimalism, this company's work aims to be a storytelling platform for you. The company gives you the simplest path to receiving a boutique wedding film, and they'll take extra special care of each shot to ensure that the emotional resonance of your story is translated well into your film. Whether the goal for your film is casual and fun or romantic and dramatic, you'll have the right team working on your product for you.

A Colored Mind Video Production offers high-quality videography services to wedding couples. Videos are unique and have a lot of time and effort placed into them. Services include:

• Additional hours

J
Featured
Joshua

Married on 07/07/2018

Business side Formalities: Weddings are complicated, stressful, and expensive. There were a few things that I considered when finding a wedding videographer, one of course since we were already over ... Read more over budget was cost. After calling around and getting prices that were frankly outrageous, (2.5-4 thousand) I found Herbert from A Colored Mind on Yelp. His prices were more affordable, and he was willing to meet quickly and was very friendly and easy to work with. He also was very clear with expectations, and asked a lot of questions to find out what we were looking for in a video. In short Herbert was great with business side, which can be important when you have so many different aspects of a wedding that you are already juggling. The service on the day: Herbert was GREAT. He showed up early for the wedding, and was constantly working to get important shots, making sure that he captured the most important aspects and making sure that he worked with the DJ to get the most important aspects of the wedding audio such as vows and the ceremony, as well as coordinating well with the photographer. Having venders that coordinate well is very important in reducing stress on the day, and Herbert has that in spades. The video: I can’t emphasize enough; this video was BEAUTIFUL. As I watched with my new wife, we relived the day, and it felt amazing to have a way to remember the day so clearly for years to come. My wife even cried a few tears because of how beautiful it was. We were blown away. Summary: There are things that you will worry about in the wedding, food choices, music, table cloth length. They all seem important, but at the end of the day video is one of the only things you’ll have to remember one of the biggest days of your life. Don’t settle. Give Herbert a call, you won’t regret it.

T
Taylor

Married on 06/01/2019

Creative video at an affordable price

When I first started looking for a videographer, the first thing I noticed as I was going through portfolios was that each videographer have their own style, and many created cookie cutter ... Read more videos...same scenes, same order, same audio layovers, etc. Not Herbert. His videos fell across the spectrum in terms of style, and each video had something special that made it unique. Another huge plus is the affordability. Thoughtful videos at a price that was cheaper than other videographers? Yes please! Overall, I loved my trailer and video, and I look forward to getting all my raw footage as well. Give Herbert a shot! You won’t be disappointed!

E
Eduardo

Married on 05/18/2019

Memories last a lifetime

From start to finish his professionalism showed. Great eye for the camera and all the tools needed to make a beautiful and great quality video! We loved our videos and got so many compliments. Videos ... Read more last a lifetime and we definitely needed someone who will capture the memories and at the same time make it beautiful! I definitely recommend AColoredMind!