A Creekside Affair

Parma, ID · View map

About A Creekside Affair

A private waterfront mansion and farm wedding venue in Boise, Idaho, A Creekside Affair is an award-winning outdoor ranch that offers both covered and uncovered indoor and outdoor spaces for your special day. The rustic and country-style venue includes four event spaces fit for your wedding ceremony and reception with up to 250 guests, no matter what season.

Facilities and Capacity
Nestled in the naturally scenic countryside, A Creekside Affair offers a picturesque setting for weddings and events, with a 2 acre lake pond accented with sparkling fountains, cascading water feature, extensive lawns and gorgeous landscaping. There is also a brand new, 4,800 square feet event space complete with string bistro lights. By the lawn area is a beautiful covered pavilion area that is made with brick and sandstone and has redwood pillars. Complete with convenient and wheelchair accessible amenities, like a bride's suite and groom's room and ample parking, the venue is considered an favorite among Idaho couples.

Couples can plan weddings at A Creekside Affair with all-inclusive packages that include setup, cleanup, event rentals, lighting, and the ability to use your own outside vendors. The venue is fully insured and also includes a bridal suite and groom’s room for pre-wedding preparation. Couples have exclusive use of the venue from 9:00 a.m. to midnight, access to two restrooms, complimentary trash service, and a variety of event equipment. Included with the venue rental is 15 six-foot round tables; 7 five-foot round tables; 10 six-foot rectangular tables; 150 white outdoor folding chairs; 235 ivory indoor folding chairs, commercial fridge, a rustic ice chest, and on-site pipe and draping set-ups for use in our event center!

23 Reviews for A Creekside Affair

23 A Creekside Affair Reviews

Jodie
Jodie

Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing Venue!!!

I wish I could give 10 stars! This venue is absolutely beautiful and had everything we needed for THE perfect wedding day! Israelle is awesome and great to work with and made sure we had everything we ... Read more needed. Highly highly recommended!!!

Torri
Torri Orendorff

Married on 06/01/2019

dream venue to work with!

We loved working with Israelle! She was very easy to contact, had clear expectations, and was flexible in working with us. The venue was absolutely gorgeous, and it didn't hurt to have an indoor ... Read more option in case the weather was less than desirable on our big day.

G
Gaby Oropeza

Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding in September 2018.

My expierence was amazing! So helpful to work with, and such a perfect venue. I loved everything about the venue. I would recommend this place all the way! Read more My expierence was amazing! So helpful to work with, and such a perfect venue. I loved everything about the venue. I would recommend this place all the way!