A. Dannette Boudoir Photogrpahy

Lafayette, LA · View map

About A. Dannette Boudoir Photogrpahy

The hectic schedule of a bride-to-be can be stressful. Take some time for yourself, get treated like a queen and have fun! A bridal boudoir photography session is a great way to get in touch with that sexy woman your groom fell in love with. Give him a gift he'll never forget.

We know what you're thinking. "No way! I could never do that. I'm not thin enough. I don't know how to pose." Boudoir photography is our specialty. We guide our brides step by step through the entire process. From pre-session consultation, posing during the session to choosing your favorites. We understand that you will be nervous and aprehensive. That's ok! The fact that you're even considering this shows that you are braver than most. You leave our studio with more than just images, you leave feeling empowered and confident.

Our studio is located in the historic Saint Streets neighborhood in central Lafayette, LA. Because we specialize in photographing women, our studio is designed specifically with boudoir photography in mind. It features plenty of natural light, plush furniture and beautiful bedding. But if soft textures aren't your thing, we work with you to create the session that's only limited by your imagination.

Our private photography studio provides the comfort you need and the pampering you deserve. The photo session includes coaching on posing and facial expressions. No modeling experience necessary!

Your session includes:

• Sixty minutes of photography, set in the privacy of our

Lafayette studio

• Pre-Session planning consultation (in advance)

• Two of your favorite outfits, resulting in 60 of the best images from the shoot

• Professional hair styling & make up application, including false lashes (girl, you gonna be lookin good)

• In-person preview party of your proofs and ordering session (you do not have to choose your keepsake collection until your preview party)

2 Reviews for A. Dannette Boudoir Photogrpahy

2 A. Dannette Boudoir Photogrpahy Reviews

Katie
Katie Borchert

Married on 06/15/2019

April is an incredible photographer and truly makes you feel comfortable during the entire process. I can't say enough good things- thank you April!

April made this entire experience so easy and amazing! She first met with me over coffee to talk about the process, the different packages to choose from, and to get an idea of my sense of style.I ... Read more love that she recommended I set up a Pinterest board that she could view- it really shows that she tries to capture the real "you" and what makes you sexy- not just the generic stereotype of sexy. Her hair stylist/makeup artist did an incredible job, too! I hate doing my hair and makeup, so to have it professionally done for these pictures took a ton of pressure off me. During the shoot, April made sure I felt comfortable and directed me for the best angles. I also brought some props & one of my fiance's shirts, and she made sure we had time to take some pictures with those as well. The turnaround time is really quick, too. I'm planning on giving the photo album to my fiance for a wedding present, and I know he's going to LOVE it. I could go on and on... just do yourself a favor and set up an appointment!

Amy
Amy Lindblom

Married on 06/11/2019

April was professional but warm and friendly at the same time . I felt comfortable, confident, and beautiful. She made the process easy and fun.

From the moment I sent an email on A. Danette’s website, expressing my interest, I was contacted within a few hours. April was some easy to work with and made me feel comfortable. She demonstrated how ... Read more to pose to give my body its best angles. (Something I had no clue how to do) My pictures came out amazing and will make the perfect gift for my fiancé on our wedding day.

A. Dannette Boudoir Photogrpahy FAQ