A Day of Bliss Photography

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About A Day of Bliss Photography

A Day of Bliss Photography Inc. is a wedding photography company based in New York, New York. Wedding photographers Wolfgang Freithof and Chiaki Sato are experienced in offering services tailored to fit your specific needs. With an impressive background, photographer Wolfgang Freithof has photographed celebrities including Claudia Schiffer, Iman and Naomi Campbell for magazines like Vogue. Let them photograph your special day with their high-fashion sensibility, passion for details and artistic touch.

A Day of Bliss Photography Inc. has a variety of photography services available. High-resolution images, an engagement session and digital files are a few of the items included in their most popular wedding package. With the ability to travel, they can create high-quality images of your wedding regardless of where it occurs. The company offers various products to put your photos to use, including matted prints, flush mounts and albums. Additional services A Day of Bliss Photography Inc. can provide are:

• Additional hours

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 02/17/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Wolf and Chiaki! First off, their photography skills are top notch: not only are they both incredibly talented, but Chiaki’s skills at close up portraiture ... Read more and vignettes perfectly complement Wolf’s dominance of wider format architectural photography. I never thought I would be one to include any of my personal photos in a review, but I just had to share one for this review because no words can do justice to Wolf’s talents. Secondly, they aren’t just professional, but they are fantastic to be around: they put us at ease, gave us enough direction to put us in our best light while never feeling too contrived, were an absolute pleasure to spend time with, and somehow perfectly blended in to the background during our wedding so we were never conscious about the presence of photographers. Finally, the packages for A Day of Bliss are a wonderful value: not only do you get all of Wolf and Chiaki’s attention on your wedding day, you get digital copies of all of your photos without a watermark, a gorgeous online gallery, and an engagement shoot. I would recommend A Day of Bliss (and have!) without hesitation to even my most particular friends, and highly recommend you consider them for your wedding.

D
Danielle

Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding photography

Words cannot express how amazing Wolf and Chiaki are! Not only are their photos breathtaking, they are so easy to work with, they are reliable and so professional. They are such genuine people. I am ... Read more so lucky to have had them capture my wedding day and wedding welcome dinner. I can’t wait to have more special moments for them to capture on the future!

J
Julian

Married on 10/05/2018

Loved working with this company! My fiance and I wanted some engagement photos and we received high quality images and videos! The price was reasonable for the quality of service we received and it ... Read more was an all around pleasure working with A day of Bliss. We are sure that we will be contacting them again very soon to do our wedding photos!