A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations is a nationwide wedding planner located in Arizona. Founded in 2005, they have over a decade of experience in the industry. They believe that your wedding should be an event that you cherish, and they specialize in creating memorable events that are just that. Let them execute every detail so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your special day.

A Day to Cherish Weddings & Celebrations has a number of event planning services to fit the needs of every couple. Along with partial and full planning, day-of coordination and hourly rates are also available. These various planning options, along with their budget analysis service, will ensure you are staying within your budget and receiving the best services for your money. Additional services offered include:

• Timelines

Featured
Elizabeth Depaoli

Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful!

We worked with Stephanie throughout the planning process and she was an absolute gem! We planned our wedding from out of state so Stephanie was a huge help with everything from coordinating vendor ... Read more payments to creating a cohesive design for our wedding. It seemed like every vendor we chose to work with already had a close working relationship with A Day to Cherish, so it was extremely easy to work with all of them - from our florist to our DJ. I know Stephanie was a big reason why everything went so smoothly! As far as our actual wedding, it was everything I had hoped it would be and more! Every design element came together beautifully and Stephanie made sure everyone knew there place and role that day!

D
Dina Lopez

Married on 04/12/2019

A Day to Cherish-Cara Morrison

We worked with Cara Morrison from A Day to Cherish for the past year in preparation for our daughters wedding April 12, 2019. I am beyond thankful to Cara and her staff that assisted the day of. Cara ... Read more is the ultimate professional, responsive, flexible and patient. The planning of a wedding has an immense amount of moving parts and pieces that we could not possibly have handled on our own. She was understanding and accomodating as we made numerous changes. Cara and her team far surpassed any expectation I could have imagined. The ceremony was absolutely lovely, and the ballroom was pure perfection. The team made sure the tables were perfect and the bridal party had everything they needed. We are still receiving texts and emails every day from our guests, thanking us for a wonderful night and all have commented that our daughters wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever attended. Cara's execution is impeccable and it is without hesitation that I recommend A Day to Cherish!

Mishay
Mishay Taylor

Married on 04/12/2019

Thankful for A Day to Cherish

I got married less than two weeks ago and worked with Cara for over a year planning my wedding at El Chorro. Cara is truly everything you could want in a wedding planner - considerate, friendly, ... Read more attentive, professional, genuine, prompt, organized, helpful - the list goes on. She is EXTREMELY detail-oriented and efficient. From the beginning, Cara really took the time to get to know me. She listened attentively and genuinely sought to understand my vision so that she could bring it to life. Moreover, she helped guide our family through the entire process, including keeping on track with our budget, vendor recommendations, and all sorts of insider tips that you simply would not know unless you are an industry veteran. Cara keeps things as stress free as possible leading up to the wedding. The confidence that I had developed in her abilities in the months prior to my wedding day provided a much-needed sense of relief. I knew that she would be on top of everything – down to the very last detail. The week of my wedding, I panicked because it looked like it was going to rain and we were having an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. I texted Cara and she responded within minutes, calming me down and telling me that she already had backup plans in the works that we could discuss in the event of poor weather. She was calm, collected, and prepared, and I simply can’t emphasize how much this meant to me during such a busy week. Not only did Cara develop a relationship with my husband and I, but she also developed a relationship with my family. My situation was a bit unique, in that I live in South Carolina but had an Arizona wedding. On one particular weekend, I flew into Phoenix to pick linens with my family. Cara arranged our meeting with the vendor and even had beautiful tables set up. In the end, I changed my mind on the linens a few months later but couldn’t come in town due to the distance. When I reached out to Cara, I was so impressed to hear that she had promptly addressed my concerns. She immediately met with my Mom a second time to help switch the linens. This is the level of professionalism that you can expect to receive from A Day To Cherish. My parents, who live nearby, continued to work regularly with Cara when I was out of town. They absolutely loved her and were able to relax and enjoy themselves throughout our wedding day. She made sure we took photos at the right time, that the speeches occurred at the right times, and even gathered up our gifts and loaded my parent’s car! Your wedding day is a life-changing event, a day that you will remember as one of the most impactful of your entire life. Choosing a wedding planner is therefore one of the most, if not the most important decision that you will make. Many wedding planners will tout their attention to detail and sense of style, and they may impress in these areas. However, Cara unquestionably stands out amongst the rest due to her years of experience, preparations for the unexpected, and relationship-centered approach. What started out as a professional relationship in the beginning had become personal by my wedding day. Trust me on this -- if you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner, look no further than A Day to Cherish. Cara will absolutely make your wedding dreams come true.