A Day To Remember

Los Altos, CA · View map · Visit website

About A Day To Remember

A Day to Remember is a Silicon Valley-based wedding planning and coordination company. Professionally trained by the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants, the team at A Day to Remember knows just what details go into your big day. From your first consultation to final send off, they handle every step from beginning to end. With their help, you won’t spend your wedding season stressing about your to-do list. You’ll be free to enjoy this special time with the love of your life while they take care of the rest. Make your wedding day A Day to Remember!

The wedding planners offer a variety of services to help your wedding day dreams come to life. Services include:

• Complimentary consultation
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning
  • Venue referrals
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design and decor assistance
  • Ceremony and reception floorplans
  • Day-of coordination
  • Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Access via email and phone

Other Services
In addition to the wedding services listed above, A Day to Remember also offers additional services a la carte. Other services include:

• Engagement party
  • Bridal shower coordination
  • Wedding favor assembly
  • Wedding invitation assembly
  • Programs
  • Place cards
  • Escort cards
  • Menus
  • Out of town gift bag assistance and assembly

15 Reviews for A Day To Remember

15 A Day To Remember Reviews

Z
Featured
Z

Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough about Vicki Martin and A Day to Remember. I worked with ADTR for over a year planning my wedding and I must say, the vision I had for my wedding was so well executed by Vicki, all ... Read more the while with a smile on her face! She was flexible about coordination, helpful with questions to vendors, and overall, a wonderful person to turn to first on my special day(s). Vicki tried something new and different with my big South Asian wedding and did so with confidence - I highly recommend A Day to Remember and Vicki Martin for planning and coordination needs. I surely will continue referring her to all my family and friends!

B
Brandon

Married on 09/23/2017

Vicki was absolutely AMAZING! We were questioning whether or not we should have a planner at all, and after going through everything, we are SO glad we hired A Day To Remember. Vicki made the day a ... Read more breeze, and handled all vendors and curve balls allowing us to truly have the most incredible day of our lives! Vicki was a master of keeping us on task for our meetings leading up to the wedding, while also making it fun and providing suggestions and context to helps us make the best decision for US. She truly wanted it to be the best day possible for US (not her vision, but ours), and her passion for her work showed ten fold. Long story short, A Day to Remember was the best money we spent on our wedding and we would highly recommend Vicki!

C
Chelsea

Married on 07/22/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Vicki Martin and her event planning services! My mom hired Vicki to help her throw a bridal shower on my behalf and it was the best decision she could've made. ... Read more The shower was a dream come true. Every single detail was meticulously thought through and executed. Vicki truly listens to your needs and brings your vision to life all while respecting your budget. She even helped me research and land on the PERFECT hostess gifts with a personalized touch. All of my friends and family were so complimentary of the event and mentioned that it was one of their absolute favorite bridal shower events they had attended. I couldn't stop gushing over the day with mom for days to follow. Thank you, Vicki!