A Day To Remember

Los Altos, CA · View map · Visit website

About A Day To Remember

A Day to Remember is a Silicon Valley-based wedding planning and coordination company. Professionally trained by the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants, the team at A Day to Remember knows just what details go into your big day. From your first consultation to final send off, they handle every step from beginning to end. With their help, you won’t spend your wedding season stressing about your to-do list. You’ll be free to enjoy this special time with the love of your life while they take care of the rest. Make your wedding day A Day to Remember!

The wedding planners offer a variety of services to help your wedding day dreams come to life. Services include:

• Complimentary consultation
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning
  • Venue referrals
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design and decor assistance
  • Ceremony and reception floorplans
  • Day-of coordination
  • Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Access via email and phone

Other Services
In addition to the wedding services listed above, A Day to Remember also offers additional services a la carte. Other services include:

• Engagement party
  • Bridal shower coordination
  • Wedding favor assembly
  • Wedding invitation assembly
  • Programs
  • Place cards
  • Escort cards
  • Menus
  • Out of town gift bag assistance and assembly

17 Reviews for A Day To Remember

17 A Day To Remember Reviews

Z
Featured
Z

Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough about Vicki Martin and A Day to Remember. I worked with ADTR for over a year planning my wedding and I must say, the vision I had for my wedding was so well executed by Vicki, all ... Read more the while with a smile on her face! She was flexible about coordination, helpful with questions to vendors, and overall, a wonderful person to turn to first on my special day(s). Vicki tried something new and different with my big South Asian wedding and did so with confidence - I highly recommend A Day to Remember and Vicki Martin for planning and coordination needs. I surely will continue referring her to all my family and friends!

Amy
Amy Purnell

Married on 08/03/2019

wonderful wedding experience

Vicki was an indispensable part of our team and offered peace of mind in a process that at times can feel overwhelming. It’s easy to become occupied with all of the small details and lose sight of ... Read more what makes the day so special. However, with Vicki’s help, we were always able to focus on what matters--the celebration of two people coming together to create a new life. Vicki was the conductor to our orchestra of vendors and made our cherished wedding day all the more special.

S
Susan Strawbridge

Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Wedding Planner

We really like the flexible structure of Vicki's packaging as well as the reasonable pricing. We primarily hired her for the month of the wedding and the wedding day but also wanted some consultation ... Read more during the year of planning. She went so far beyond this helping us find two of our vendors, sending us ToDo lists throughout the year, going to vendor visits, and generally being a sounding board for us. She was instrumental during the month of the wedding calling vendors to confirm details and keeping us on track. We can't say enough about her support on the wedding day. She transported all the decor items to the wedding, brought a few things we forgot, and generally allowed everyone to have a fun and relaxing time! She is professional, friendly, and authoritative without being bossy. Our guests even noticed how she was effectively managing things on the wedding day. We highly recommend her!