A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie

Shingle Springs, CA · View map

About A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie

PLAN your wedding from the beginning with a professional, experience, friendly, wedding planner. My philosophy is to start with your personal style and create with the natural beauty and architecture of Sacramento Metropolitan, foothill vineyards of the El Dorado and Amador Counties and local ballrooms to create the most dazzling day of your life.

As your professional negotiator, facilitator and visionary from the beginning, giving personal attention to your specific needs, my many years of experience sets your priorities, unveils your available options, and creates a one of a kind personal wedding for the two of you.

My many years of wedding planning will orchestrate dreams into realities detail by detail, with your individual personality and spending plan as the priority. Prompt, reliable and friendly is my approach!

Contact Darcie at Darcie@ADazzlingDay.com or 530 676 3796

I have the vision, technique, and years of resources to create any imaginable setting with a chameleon-like diversity. Whether working with traditional sophistication and elegance, farm to table, or vintage romance, I will quickly perceive your vision and color it with dazzle and style. My down to earth personality and talents will help make your day a more stress-free process, as the plans unfold into your once in a lifetime celebration with unforgettable memories. Darcie@ADazzlingDay.com

25 Reviews for A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie

25 A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie Reviews

L
Lori

Married on 06/20/2015

Working with Darcie was a pleasure. This was our first time working together and she did a great job keeping the wedding on track. She was always helping out where needed and at a calm and cool ... Read more demeanor. I look forward to work with her again in the future.

M
Marcie

Married on 06/20/2015

Darcie was pleasure to work with, she helped make my special day run smoothly and I was able to enjoy my day without worry. She was a God sent. Read more Darcie was pleasure to work with, she helped make my special day run smoothly and I was able to enjoy my day without worry. She was a God sent.

S
Steve

Married on 06/13/2015

Darcie was OUTSTANDING to work with! Her attention to detail was exceptional. She was in perfect harmony with each vendor and a great communicator. She was ON IT. I would tell anyone that if you are ... Read more considering a "planner" you should have a conversation with her. I give her my highest regard!!