A Dream Soiree

Tallahassee, FL · View map

About A Dream Soiree

A Dream Soiree is an event planning & design boutique based in Tallahassee, Florida. Focus is placed on executing event dreams. Your dream is our job!

Whether it's a wedding you've dreamed about since your childhood or a birthday party you've dreamed of for months, A Dream Soiree is dedicated
to providing first class, dream-inspired event-planning, coordination & design services.

Some may even go as far as calling us their "dream genies" but-hey-who are we to brag? :)

We have packages that allow us to be as involved or hands-off as you'd like! Remember, it's your day & you should enjoy it! Allow us to tackle the stress & worry-associated with event planning-while you mingle freely with your guests!

Contact us today to take the first steps towards making your event dreams a reality.

Sweet Dreams,
"A Dream Soiree"

adreamsoiree@gmail.com

Real Events. Inspired by Dreams.

1 Reviews for A Dream Soiree

1 A Dream Soiree Reviews

M
Monique

Married on 06/04/2010

Mrs. Thompson is one the the best wedding coordinators that I have found and I am delighted to have worked with her for my wedding. She is very helpful, she stays on task, makes sure all deadlines ... Read more are met and does everything possible to make sure the bride is relaxed and stress free. I really enjoyed working with her. Our wedding was even more that I dreamed it would be. I would recommend her for any event!

A Dream Soiree FAQ