A Dream Wedding

Santa Rosa, California · View map · Visit website

About A Dream Wedding

A Dream Wedding - Premier Wedding Planner for Napa & Sonoma Wine Country.

A Dream Wedding is full-service wedding planning & event design, specializing in Napa County, Sonoma County and Carmel Valley weddings. Echo is passionate about bringing a couple’s vision to life to create unique, memorable, and stress-free weddings.

Echo has a keen eye for design, meticulous attention to detail, and collaborative approach. Most importantly loves her job with all her heart! Truly creating memories that echo for a lifetime!

A Dream Wedding - provides the following wedding planning services:

B
    Featured
    Brigid

Married on 06/30/2018

Echo’s business name says it all – she made our dream wedding come true! We hired Echo a year before our June 2018 wedding weekend. My husband and I live in Boston, my mom lives in Kansas City and we ... Read more planned our wedding in St. Helena, CA. It was no easy feat to coordinate and work with us being cross-country but Echo did it with ease. She has incredible patience and insane attention to detail. She was so patient and readily available to answer my hundreds of questions. We could only go out to St. Helena one time during our year of planning. Echo made our time out there so productive! She had organized two full days of vendor meetings, ensuring we had enough time with each vendor to make an educated decision. Throughout planning, Echo schedules calls with you where she maps out exactly what needs to be done. She provided us with a detailed timeline and made sure we were on top of the things our vendors needed. Echo also planned our rehearsal dinner and welcome party which again exceeded expectations. She worked so well with my in-laws and me to put everything in to motion. Echo wrote up detailed itineraries for the whole weekend for us to give to our families and wedding party. She paid attention to people’s names, was on the lookout for mishaps and made sure Matt and I didn’t stress about a single thing. If anything went wrong during the weekend we still don’t know about it! She had everything timed down to the minute and kept us on track in such an easy way. We enjoyed every second of our wedding weekend because we knew Echo had everything covered. I cannot say enough glowing things about Echo and A Dream Wedding. She truly cares about every single one of her couples and wants to make sure your wedding is the best day. Matt and I can’t thank Echo enough for everything she did for us. She is the best of the best! We can’t recommend her enough!

Janelle
    Janelle Wetch

Married on 11/10/2018

Priceless. An absolute must

Ok, so I will start out by saying my fiancé, now husband and I both thought a wedding planner was a ridiculous expense to add on top of a wedding. As we started getting into the planning there was ... Read more just so much we really didn't know. I mean it's not like one gets married often enough to know the ins and outs. Echo was an angel. I highly recommend her. She paid attention to every. Single. Detail. From the little to the big pieces. She heard our vision and made it reality. Echo also saved us $6,000 on a contract that I'm not quite sure we would have been able to negotiate on our own. Our wedding was spectacular because of a dream wedding. We always spoke directly with Echo. She always got back to us in a timely manner and she really is quite amazing at what she does. Everything ran on time and was quite seamless. We felt like guests at our wedding. Which I am confident would not have been the case if we tried to go at it on our own. I could not recommend Echo "a dream wedding" enough.. She is worth her weight in gold!

H
    Heather Beylik

Married on 10/06/2018

She made a Dreamer out of me!

Unlike many bride's I know, I did not have my dream wedding planned and envisioned since I was a little girl. In fact, I thought I would I always thought I would elope. Imagine my surprise (and ... Read more nerves!) when my groom said he wanted a big destination wedding! Because of this, my first days trying to plan a wedding myself were very overwhelming. On top of that, my husband and I are both extremely busy professionals. Then, my Mom found A Dream Wedding! From the first phone call, Echo had a special way of helping me bring to life a dream that I didn’t even know that I had buried inside- to have a Wine Country Wedding. Her creativity is inspiring; she captured my vision so quickly and intuitively. Her passion is infectious; she turned any ounce of stress I had into total excitement. Her reputation is flawless; every vendor that we met, interviewed or used breathed a sigh of relief when we told them that Echo was our planner. I highly recommend A Dream Wedding to any Bride- whether you have been dreaming of your wedding your whole life, or are just now getting started. I could cite dozens of special stories about Echo, but I want to share two. One is the way Echo supported my dad who was very anxious about his toast for the days leading up to the wedding. I watched her help him set up his props (yes, he had props- how cute is he!), and heard her reassure him kindly and endlessly. That was so special for both of us. Secondly, I was so busy mingling and dancing that I didn’t get to have any of the special allergen-free cake that we had made for our reception. Echo was so disappointed by this on my behalf that she over-night shipped me a fresh cake for me to enjoy when I got home. Now that is above and beyond even a 5 star rating. We love Echo so much. The only disappointment here is that I couldn’t take her with me to help me plan and stay calm in my everyday life!