a.e.l. artistry

Blue Island, IL · View map

About a.e.l. artistry

a.e.l. artistry is a professional hair and makeup service that is based out of Blue Island, Illinois. This highly-experienced and talented group specializes in bridal makeup and hair services that range from a polished look to an all inclusive beauty session. Enjoy a comfortable and pampered appointment while you get your flawless wedding look!

a.e.l. artistry is a well-received and popular service provider that offers impeccable customer service with their customizable packages. The process includes a complimentary consultation where you will design and plan out your dream look. On the day of the big event the artists will be ready to provide you and your bridesmaid group with wedding ready looks that will dazzle. All packages and pricing includes travel and assistant fees for your convenience. Book today, and let Rachael and her team transform you before you say, "I do." Hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

4 a.e.l. artistry Reviews

C
Christina

Married on 12/31/2017

I used a.e.l. Artistry for my brother-in-law's wedding and got compliments on my make up all night! Rachael took all my random ideas, without judgement, and created the perfect makeup and hair look. ... Read more It was a 17+ hour day and my make up looked just as great by the end of the night! She was very professional and made it a stress-free, calm experience. I will definitely be using a.e.l. artistry again!

E
Eileen

Married on 12/31/2017

Rachael did an absolutely amazing job! I couldn't have been happier with my makeup for my son's wedding! Thank you SO much! Read more Rachael did an absolutely amazing job! I couldn't have been happier with my makeup for my son's wedding! Thank you SO much!!!

A
Anne

Married on 10/28/2017

NOT A BRIDE, BUT A WEDDING GUEST a.e.l. Artistry was so professional and very open to my style ideas for my make-up. She was very accommodating when it came to scheduling an appointment and was worth ... Read more worth every penny. I will definitely be going to her in the future!