A Flawless Image

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About A Flawless Image

A Flawless Image is a beauty salon, located in San Antonio, Texas, that offers in-salon and on-site wedding hair and makeup services for local and destination weddings. Their professional team has many years of experience in bridal hair and makeup and can help you bring your desired wedding look to life. A Flawless Image invites you to book their services for your wedding day to ensure that you achieve the flawless look you deserve on one of the most important days of your life.

A Flawless Image can provide in-salon and on-site beauty services for you and your bridal party at your home, hotel, or venue. Services available include:

• Consultations and trials

M
Featured
monica

Married on 12/10/2016

I was so impressed with how my bridesmaids vintage makeup turned out. Melissa, Stephanie and her team did an amazing job. We had a lot of girls to fit in a short amount of time and they were prompt, ... Read more finished on-time, and they looked stunning! Hair and makeup was gorgeous and exactly the look I wanted for the bridal party. They're down to earth with wonderful attitudes (even so EARLY in the morning ;) ) I couldn't be happier with their services. thank you!

Kali
Kali

Married on 03/14/2019

AMAZING! Look no further ..

Very pleased with the service. They ask that you show them inspo photos and let me tell you.. They do it exactly as the picture! They live up to their name. My wedding party and I stayed flawless ... Read more throughout the night. My makeup didn’t run from the happy tears either. There was a total of 8 that got hair and makeup done and they finished within 3 hours. I would definitely recommend for your big day (:

L
Lauren Ayala Flack

Married on 11/17/2018

Gorgeous hair and makeup for my bridesmaids!

I had a great experience with Melissa and her team at A Flawless Image. The ladies travelled to us which was a HUGE plus. Further, they did makeup and hair for 8 bridesmaids and they all came out ... Read more FLAWLESS (true to the company name, ha!). But seriously, my ladies looked incredibly gorgeous since the makeup and hair was done unique to each girl. The services are also reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this company to any bride/bridesmaid!