A Floral Affair

Gardnerville, Nevada · View map

About A Floral Affair

A Floral Affair is a Wedding and Event Floral Design Company owned and operated by Kelly Jo Smith. Each event has her personal attention and focus on each and every detail. Instead of being one in a dozen events that weekend, you can be assured you are her main priority.

No Minimums. No Boundaries. Just Creativity.

A Floral Affair works specifically within a budget chosen by the Client. There are no minimum orders. Working directly from Pinterest Boards or Inspiration pictures, A Floral Affair chooses the appropriate blossoms that show both overall vision, while still maingining budget. A Floral Affair's designers love fostering their creativity. No idea is too outrageous or too boring.

In Kelly's words: I LOVE my job. My work allows me an avenue to express my artistic vision, as well as, an opportunity to convey my Client's ideas. I love texture, color, and the unexpected element. I love being inspired by nature. Someone else may look at a stick and see just a stick, but to me it might be the inspiration for my next centerpiece.

Whether you have been planning your wedding since you were 10 years old or are just starting the planning process, I can take your vision from just a thought to reality. I look forward to meeting you and helping your vision come to life. To set up a Consultation please call 775-881-8051 or email at AFloralAffair.KJS@gmail.com

FDI Certified Wedding Floral Specialist

55 A Floral Affair Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/16/2018

Holy moly! Kelly Jo did a spectacular job with the florals for our wedding. I gave her the budget (which I felt was a small budget) and boy did she accomplish making the budget go to it’s fullest ... Read more potential. She truly has a gift for florals and you can tell she loves what she does. She is easy to get in touch with and very flexible if you need to make changes. I am so thrilled that we chose Kelly to help us beautify our big day. She absolutely rocked it!!

V
Victoria

Married on 09/15/2018

Kelly Jo Smith did an incredible job at our wedding. I had a smaller-sized budget and she exceeded all expectations. My vision stayed consistent, but some details changed over time and she completely ... Read more accommodated. Kelly Jo's team assisted everyone in prepping for photos (helping the guys and grannies get their flowers on), and were so calm and collected. We chose to go with a mix of silk and real flowers, and I was so impressed with how everything turned out. I cannot thank Kelly Jo and her team enough. Highly, highly recommend! (More photos to come)

L
Luzette W

Married on 08/19/2018

Amazing Flowers

Amazing flowers. Exactly what I wanted and more. Kelly is such a talented lady and I am so fortunate to have had her. Read more Amazing flowers. Exactly what I wanted and more. Kelly is such a talented lady and I am so fortunate to have had her.