A Floral Note

Tucson, AZ · View map

About A Floral Note

A Floral Note is a custom wedding florist based out of Tuscon, Arizona. A Floral Note was founded by floral artist Elizabeth, who believes that planning the floral arrangements your wedding should be a fun and enjoyable process. Her goal is to help you enjoy your flowers and enjoy every moment of your wedding completely stress-free. Whether you’re looking for traditional arrangements, or something extravagant and unique, Elizabeth and the Floral Note team will work with you to create wedding flowers that reflect your personality and style.

A Floral Note can help you craft a wide variety of floral arrangements, including aisle decor, altar decor, artificial arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower petals, and single flowers. They specialize in classic, country, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage floral styles. Some of the floral services couples can take advantage of include:

• Consultations

18 A Floral Note Reviews

K
Kristin

Married on 05/19/2019

Elizabeth Victory is a phenomenally talented florist! Her pictures attest to that. But more importantly, she's committed to making your special day just the way you want it with a little stress as ... Read more possible. She has a heart of gold and a brilliant mind to help you work out the best options for your wedding. There is no one else I'd hire for my wedding!

G
Grace

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing flowers!

Elizabeth is incredibly talented! She made my wedding SO BEAUTIFUL! We are still getting compliments from our guests about how amazing the flowers were. On top of being so so talented, she is so kind ... Read more and sweet. I loved working with her and would highly recommend to anyone!

Jodi
Jodi C Kirk

Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

Elizabeth was absolutely amazing. She made all of my dreams come true. I was super worried before because we were planning our wedding from out of state. I felt like no one was understanding my ... Read more vision, but when I spoke to Elizabeth she completely understood what I wanted and helped me relax and become so excited. She treated me like she would treat one of her good friends and I am beyond thankful for that. She really cares about your wedding which makes all the difference. We met with other people who seemed like they just wanted our money or were cold and treated us like we were just another wedding they had to do. She made our amazing bouquets, my flower crown, boutonnieres,corsages, and even a flower crown for our cow scull. Elizabeth was pure sunshine and made us feel special plus her work is amazing. I cannot thank her or recommend her enough!