A Flower Basket

Omaha, Nebraska, NE · View map · Visit website

About A Flower Basket

A floral company based in Ralston, Nebraska, A Flower Basket offers gorgeous flower designs that will help make your big day look spectacular. Owner and designer Deneen Badami has been a floral artist for more than 25 years, is skilled and knowledgeable in her field, and loves helping make every detail of your floral design perfect. A Flower Basket is dedicated to providing excellent, individualized attention and guarantees your flowers will be of the highest quality.

Products Offered

A Flower Basket offers consultations and venue visits for event design, as well as samples, and also provides delivery, set up, and clean up for your big day. Flower and design styles include a range of options, such as classic, rustic, modern, and more. Deneen and her team also offer an array of floral arrangements and decor items to help make your venue space look incredible. Some of the options include:

• Aisle decor

J
Featured
Joy

Married on 08/18/2018

I can’t say enough about how amazing my wedding flowers were! I loved all of them, from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids, the church flowers and especially all of the flowers at the reception. I would ... Read more highly recommend Deneen, the flowers truly made my wedding dream a reality!

L
Lynne

Getting married on 08/03/2019

Deneen, with A Flower Basket, was wonderful to work with! She was great with communication - always responding promptly to my emails, phone calls, & requests. From the church to the venue, our flowers ... Read more flowers were gorgeous!!!

K
K

Married on 11/17/2018

Deneen was wonderful to work with and so flexible with us. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and she did such a great job with delivery that I had absolutely no worries. I would highly recommend ... Read more her!