A Flower Basket

Omaha, Nebraska · View map · Visit website

About A Flower Basket

A floral company based in Ralston, Nebraska, A Flower Basket offers gorgeous flower designs that will help make your big day look spectacular. Owner and designer Deneen Badami has been a floral artist for more than 25 years, is skilled and knowledgeable in her field, and loves helping make every detail of your floral design perfect. A Flower Basket is dedicated to providing excellent, individualized attention and guarantees your flowers will be of the highest quality.

Products Offered

A Flower Basket offers consultations and venue visits for event design, as well as samples, and also provides delivery, set up, and clean up for your big day. Flower and design styles include a range of options, such as classic, rustic, modern, and more. Deneen and her team also offer an array of floral arrangements and decor items to help make your venue space look incredible. Some of the options include:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Jen Bridge

Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Perfection

Deneen was so amazing to work with! She took pictures of our wedding vision and really made them come to life. She even made a mock-up bouquet for me to display at our engagement party. One thing that ... Read more I really enjoyed about A Flower Basket was that they were very accommodating. My schedule is crazy and she moved her schedule around to make our meetings work. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we received several compliments on them. The staff at A Flower Basket even delivered and set up all the arrangements on time to our venue in a blizzard! I highly recommend considering them for your wedding.

L
Lynne

Getting married on 08/03/2019

Deneen, with A Flower Basket, was wonderful to work with! She was great with communication - always responding promptly to my emails, phone calls, & requests. From the church to the venue, our flowers ... Read more flowers were gorgeous!!!

Delanie
Delanie F.

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazingly beautiful flowers!

A Flower Basket was AMAZING when it came to my flowers for the big day! I had no idea what I actually wanted, but the staff was very helpful and walked me through everything! Once I had a vision for ... Read more my flowers, they made it come to life. Every single thing ordered from them was perfect! They were so easy to work with, and I thought the price was extremely fair considering what I have seen larger florists charge. I cannot recommend A Flower Basket enough!