A Formal Affair Limousine and Trolley

Marshfield, MA · View map

About A Formal Affair Limousine and Trolley

Since 1989, A Formal Affair Limousine and Trolley has provided the transportation needs for thousands of individuals for over 20 years. We offer new white wedding trolleys with a/c, c/d and surround style seating. The trolleys where custom built for us with you in mind. We also offer a wide selection of antique/vintage automobiles and 8-10-12 passenger Lincoln limousines.

Our fleet includes Excalibur, Rolls-Royce, Limousines, Sedans and Trolleys.

Please feel free to contact us today.

27 Reviews for A Formal Affair Limousine and Trolley

27 A Formal Affair Limousine and Trolley Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 05/14/2016

Stephen was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding a few weeks ago. We used their white trolley which was so much fun for the bridal party and our family. Steve arrived on time to our home ... Read more and was so patient with us during photos as well as taking us back to the hotel after the reception. I would highly recommend this company for any type of transportation. Thank you again for making our wedding so memorable!!

User3701538

2+ years ago

We rented a 30-person trolley for our wedding and had problem fitting our large wedding party and family. The trolley was in great condition inside and out and made for some beautiful pictures. The ... Read more driver Steve was the best! He arrived on time and got us to our final destination a little early giving us more time for pictures. He was professional, polite and even helped hold the church doors open for my processional. The owner was also very professional and prompt in getting back to emails. He went over the day of schedule a few weeks before to ensure he had all the details and directions. I definitely recommend A Formal Affair for any transportation needs. They let us relax and enjoy the day!

S
Scott

Married on 01/05/2013

We used A Formal Affair Limousine Service for my daughter’s wedding (1-5-13) and they were outstanding. The trolley added a "Touch of Flair" to the wedding day. Steve the driver was very prompt, ... Read more professional and the overall service and price was outstanding. I would definitely use "A Formal Affair" again and I highly recommend their services for any event. My daughter and the entire bridal party had a blast! Thanks for a great day Scott and Barbara