A Friend's Touch Events

Hanover, VA · View map · Visit website

About A Friend's Touch Events

A Friend’s Touch is a professional wedding planning and event design service based out of Central Virginia, specializing in weddings in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, and beyond. With over 20 years of experience and extensive training, the company has developed into a talented full-service wedding and events management team that never ceases to amaze their clients.

Service Offered

A Friend’s Touch has developed a highly successful and efficient planning process that can work in every detail you are looking for on your big day. The process begins with a complimentary consultation where you will meet with the staff and start designing your wedding, deciding what services you’ll need to make your day complete. The team will then work to make sure everything turns out nothing short of perfect. Their talented staff will maintain an open line of communication, updating you regularly on your venue, guest list, budget, to-do list, and any other details along the way. On the day of the event, you will have a personal manager and timeline to ensure your function is flawlessly executed with no added stress.

Other Services

In addition to wedding planning services, A Friend’s Touch offers high-quality invitations and stationery, grooms’ wear, and bridal and wedding party gowns and accessories including custom bridal brooch bouquets, and bridal veils.

3 Reviews for A Friend's Touch Events

3 A Friend's Touch Events Reviews

A
Alonzo

Married on 06/16/2018

Creative, Fun and Knowledgeable Planners!

Gisele and her team were very professional, experienced, as well as fun to work with. We were trying to plan everything ourselves but when we realized we couldn't, we hired A Friend's Touch Events. ... Read more They stepped right in, took care of every detail and our wedding day was fabulous! Their decorating skills are amazing--transforming our venue into more than we could ever imagine!

M
Mwjones

Married on 11/15/2017

Truly A Friend's Touch

My husband and I engaged A Friends Touch to manage our reception. We had no idea how beautiful, elegant and worry free it would be. They handled everything and I never had any worries. My husband and ... Read more and I as well as our guest were all amazed. On my reception day, I was able to walk into my beautifully decorated venue, full of our favorite things with tears in my eyes in anticipation of our celebration. Details, details, details were everything. From the tables named after our favorite restaurants to the throwing of our favorite team footballs in place of the guarder and bouquet. Our special day was amazingly beautiful, organized and more than we could have ever imagined. Should you require professionalism, organization and a vendor that really exhibits who you are for your special event; A Friend's Touch is highly recommended by us.

M
Monique L

Married on 06/22/2013

My wedding was absolutely beautiful

I met the team at a tradeshow in Virginia Beach. Gisele was very knowledgeable and made my wedding process very simple. I'm still receiving compliments on my wedding and the delicious food we had. ... Read more Thanks Gisele for your hardwork, I would definitely recommend this business to future brides.

A Friend's Touch Events FAQ