A Friend's Touch Events

Hanover, VA · View map · Visit website

About A Friend's Touch Events

A Friend’s Touch is a professional event planning and design service based out of Central Virginia, specializing in weddings. We have happily managed events for couples and clients throughout Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, and beyond. With over 20 years of experience and extensive training, the company has developed into a talented full-service weddings/events management team that never ceases to amaze their clients. Take this opportunity to work with the professionals and make your special event vision come true...how about a destination location event!

Service Offered

A Friend’s Touch has developed a highly successful and efficient planning process that can work in every detail you are looking for on your big day. The process begins with your complimentary consultation where you will meet with the staff and begin designing your wedding/special event and deciding exactly what services you’ll need to make your day complete. The team will then work to make sure everything turns out with nothing short of perfect. The staff likes to maintain an open line of communication and because of this they will be able to consistently give you updates on your venue, guest list, budget, to-do list, and any other details along the way. On the day of the event, you will have a personal manager and timeline to ensure your party is a flawless execution with no added stress. Contact us today and LET'S START PLANNING! We handle all types of social, personal and corporate events, including the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Products Offered

A Friend's Touch offers a one-stop-shopping experience for its couples! One of our most exciting recent additions is our new bridal and wedding party gown and accessory line...there's even something for the groom and groomsmen! iWe offer a line of event-related products such as high quality invitations and matching stationery. Our clients also get the benefit of our discounted commercial products from some of the leading manufacturers in the industry. We are excited to offer our brand new line of custom bridal brooch bouquets that are one-of-a-kind to make the bride's day even more unique. With the return of the veil in our wedding showcase, we now also offer a line of custom bridal veils--with a wide range of edges, lengths, colors, and styles! We look forward to working with you and making your day special!

3 Reviews for A Friend's Touch Events

3 A Friend's Touch Events Reviews

A
Alonzo

Married on 06/16/2018

Creative, Fun and Knowledgeable Planners!

Gisele and her team were very professional, experienced, as well as fun to work with. We were trying to plan everything ourselves but when we realized we couldn't, we hired A Friend's Touch Events. ... Read more They stepped right in, took care of every detail and our wedding day was fabulous! Their decorating skills are amazing--transforming our venue into more than we could ever imagine!

M
Mwjones

Married on 11/15/2017

Truly A Friend's Touch

My husband and I engaged A Friends Touch to manage our reception. We had no idea how beautiful, elegant and worry free it would be. They handled everything and I never had any worries. My husband and ... Read more and I as well as our guest were all amazed. On my reception day, I was able to walk into my beautifully decorated venue, full of our favorite things with tears in my eyes in anticipation of our celebration. Details, details, details were everything. From the tables named after our favorite restaurants to the throwing of our favorite team footballs in place of the guarder and bouquet. Our special day was amazingly beautiful, organized and more than we could have ever imagined. Should you require professionalism, organization and a vendor that really exhibits who you are for your special event; A Friend's Touch is highly recommended by us.

M
Monique L

Married on 06/22/2013

My wedding was absolutely beautiful

I met the team at a tradeshow in Virginia Beach. Gisele was very knowledgeable and made my wedding process very simple. I'm still receiving compliments on my wedding and the delicious food we had. ... Read more Thanks Gisele for your hardwork, I would definitely recommend this business to future brides.

A Friend's Touch Events FAQ