A Gala Affair

Stonington, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About A Gala Affair

A wedding florist and event designer in Stonington, Connecticut, A Gala Affair: Event Design & Decorating prides itself on offering couples gorgeous and unforgettable wedding blossoms. Owned by professional event designer Deborah Dempsey, the company provides the knowledge and talent necessary to make each couple’s wedding dreams come to fruition. Adding its own unique and detailed special touches to your special celebration, A Gala Affair: Event Design & Decorating is the perfect option for creating stunning floral wedding memories!

A Gala Affair: Event Design & Decorating and Floral prides itself on providing its couples with an array of cutom floral, event decor along with unsurpassed attention to detail and creative ideas. For a truly customized celebration, said services include:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
Whether your wedding is eclectic or modern, Deborah and her team provide couples with a variety of fresh floral arrangement options. Said options include:

• Chuppah décor
  • Corsages
  • Custom decor
  • Draping

Areas Covered
A Gala Affair: Event Design & Decorating is conveniently located in Stonington, Connecticut. Proudly offering floral wedding services to couples throughout the local area, the company extends said services to those in New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

35 Reviews for A Gala Affair

35 A Gala Affair Reviews

Maura
Featured
Maura

Married on 06/02/2018

A Bohemian Dream

Deborah from A Gala Affair took my vision of a bohemian, romantic wedding and ran with it. We were on the same page right from the start. I knew I could trust her creative vision and transform it into ... Read more real life. Deb and her team of ladies made my wedding dreams come true. From the alter to the bouquet/boutonnière to the tables and everything in between, it was truly remarkable. I highly recommend that you hire her! Event, Design, Decorating, Floral by: A Gala Affair (http://agalaaffair.com) Photo Credit: Love, Sunday Photo (https://lovesundayphoto.com)

R
Rachel

Married on 06/08/2019

Brought the wedding day vision to life!

Deborah was absolutely wonderful to work with every step of the way! She truly understood the vision that I had for the day, and she gave many wonderful ideas and suggestions that fit the style of ... Read more flowers and décor that I was looking for. We went back and forth with planning and budget, and she was patient and helpful every step of the way. She also created a detailed “look book” containing each decoration and arrangement, which was incredibly helpful in the planning process. On the wedding day, all of the arrangements, including my bouquet (which was a giant rose that had to be made by hand petal by petal), came out perfectly. Deborah and her team decorated the circular arch for my ceremony, as well as outdoor arrangements, as well as the inside of the Branford House for the reception. All came out stunningly. When I walked through the reception room, I was honestly taken aback, not just by how gorgeous she had made it, but also because it looked EXACTLY like the vision we had discussed. She is extremely detail-oriented and has true talent for floral and décor. A Gala Affair did an absolutely perfect job. I highly recommend working with A Gala Affair. Deborah, I cannot thank you and your team enough!

Andrea
Melissa Hall Baker

Married on 06/08/2019

Experienced, Professional Design Services

Deborah has designed and created the most beautiful backdrop to our annual museum gala for the last 3 years. This is our largest and most important fundraiser of the year and her creativity never ... Read more disappoints. She has an amazing way of pulling it all together no matter what theme we give her and she always comes in on budget. I would highly recommend her for your next fundraiser, corporate event or special occasion.