A Garden Party

Elmer, NJ · View map

About A Garden Party

A Garden Party florist is owned by a sister duo with a young, fresh outlook on floral design. We pride ourselves in creating unique floral designs, and utilizing flowers in every way possible. A Garden Party believes that a special floral experience can enhance your special day, creating memories that you will always cherish. If you would like to see your floral vision come to life, please take this time to browse our NEW website and contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!

175 Reviews for A Garden Party

175 A Garden Party Reviews

A
Allison Roditi

Married on 05/31/2019

Created Wedding of our Dreams!!!

Mary and Dawn were absolutely the best. They have an amazing staff that set up for our day, and prior to that, Mary and Dawn worked with us to create our dream wedding. They loved to play with fun ... Read more colors like I do, and every aspect of the day was designed with attention to detail. Our picture frame that was the backdrop for the ceremony was standout, and the rest of the décor and florals were fantastic. They even created a fabulous vibe at the pool where we hosted our reception, including floating décor with flowers and fairy lights. It was a magical day made even more special by this team.

J
Jaclyn Brutsche

Married on 05/31/2019

Our Perfect Day

I got married on 5/31/19 at Running Deer Golf Club and was fortunate enough to have A Garden Party completely TRANSFORM the venue into everything I dreamed I wanted and more! Seriously Mary and Dawn ... Read more are the experts when it comes to all things flowers and weddings. From booking to executing our vision, they made the process so smooth and effortless. Linking to my Pinterest page was amazing to express my ideas to them and they knew exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Mary went ABOVE and BEYOND to leave no detail unnoticed or touched with greenery and flowers. The space looked breathtaking and felt magical. I'm so grateful for all of their hard work making our day feel like it was the only day that mattered.I cannot recommend A Garden Party enough. They truly made our wedding day perfect!

Jenell
Jenell

Married on 05/11/2019

Insanely amazing!

The florals that A Garden Party created for us on our wedding day were legitimately outstanding. They were one of our favorite vendors throughout the entire process. We worked with Mary the whole time ... Read more and from the very beginning every interaction with her was so positive. She is organized, responsive, warm, easy to work with, creative and so so talented. In regards to the day of planning, she was great at presenting the items that we might need without being pushy with her opinion. We gave her a general idea of the colors we wanted and the vibes that we were going for at the wedding and visited their farm to pick out some specific flowers that we loved. From there we gave them free reign in designing the final products and OMG. They went above and beyond and delivered something more amazing than we could have ever imagined. My bouquet literally left me speechless and our ceremony arch was so beautiful and unique; everything was unlike anything that I had ever seen before. They are worth every penny and I really cannot recommend them enough! We love them so much!