Agogo Rentals

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Agogo Rentals

A Gogo Event and Party Tent Rental is a wedding rental company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. This rental company has been in the business of providing professional party rentals to weddings and events since 2010. A Gogo Event and Party Tent Rental offers some of Cincinnati’s finest wedding tent rentals, as well as wedding rental items, including tables and chairs, dance floors, linens, and other wedding accessories. Regardless of your taste or style, A Gogo Event and Party Tent Rental has everything you need to complete your wedding day vision.

A Gogo Event and Party Tent Rental offers both tent rentals and wedding rentals that will put the finishing touches on your wedding celebration. From beautiful tents to clean linens, and even bounce houses, this rental company offers a variety of item selections that will fit your unique budget and wedding style. They offer the following rental items and services:

• Chair covers

B
Featured
Beverly

Married on 09/07/2013

All the service from everyone was excellent. I could not have been more pleased with what we got. Read more All the service from everyone was excellent. I could not have been more pleased with what we got.

User6772433

2+ years ago

Chad and his team are wonderful to work with. They are responsive and very professional. We used A Gogo for ceremony chairs, draping behind the head table, cocktail tables and linens, an extra bar, ... Read more projector and screen, and back-up tents for our outdoor ceremony. A Gogo was on-time and quick with set-up and tear down. I can't recommend this company highly enough and would certainly use them again for a large event.

M
Melissa

Married on 05/07/2016

We found out at the last minute that we might need to provide a tent for the string trio at our wedding. I reached out to A Gogo Event Rentals, and someone got back to me right away. Their service was ... Read more great, and their prices were really affordable. In the end we did not need to rent the tent, but I would definitely work with A Gogo rentals again for any future needs!