A Guilded Wedding

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About A Guilded Wedding

A Guilded Wedding is a day of coordination specialist located in Brooklyn, New York. Owner and wedding planner, Brina Guild, has been executing seamless wedding days for nearly ten years. Clients praise her creativity, knowledge and professionalism. She also offers month to month planning, which is a great way to have a planner, yet stay budget conscious.

Experience
Brina has fifteen years experience managing live theater. Her skills in producing for the stage translated perfectly into organizing and planning weddings. While working at Lincoln Center, she studied after hours with The American Academy of Wedding Professionals to become a certified wedding planner.

A Guilded Wedding offers timelines and to-do lists for an organized wedding day. A list of their services include:

• Hourly Consultations
  • Day-of Coordination
  • Month of Planning
  • Vendor Referrals

Other Services
From last-minute elopements to double weddings, this company can plan an array of wedding types. Additional weddings they plan include:

• Civil

Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/01/2019

The absolute best.

Brina was incredible throughout the entire process. She is professional, organized, warm, flexible, super reasonably priced, and just gets it done. She went above and beyond in so many ways. Brina's ... Read more month-to-month planning was so helpful, kept us on track, and provided us with a sense of calm. Her day-of services were vital. She made sure everything happened smoothly. She pays attention to details. She is also just a wonderful, cool and kind individual that is super easy to be around! Brina was incredibly receptive to all of our individual/unique requests. Many coordinators can churn out weddings like a factory - but Brina was focused on making sure your individual vision and experience was executed seamlessly and brought to life. I could not recommend her more highly!

Casey
Casey

Married on 03/23/2019

Brina is amazing!

I fully admit that I’m a “DIY-type-A” personality and started taking that approach to planning my wedding. Thank god we hired Brina who helped organize all of my thoughts (that were all over the ... Read more place). Brina is so organized and helpful (and all while remaining calm). I’ve said it to about anyone who will listen: my wedding wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without her there. From the ore-wedding meetings (I would go into them feeling overwhelmed and a bundle of stress and leave feeling calm and in control of everything) to the day of the wedding, Brina was my rock! The entire day went off without a hitch and I was so relaxed when I was expecting to be a bundle of stress. Brina was sweet, professional, caring and intelligent and if I could I would give her 10 stars.

A
Alexandra

Married on 11/24/2018

Couldn’t have done it without her!

Brina was the glue that kept everything together on my wedding day. She preempted every issue that arose and kept our bridal party of 19 on schedule. Throughout the planning process she kept me ... Read more organized, calm and always encouraged me to "just be a bride." Not only was she there for me with logistics and bookings, but she was there to talk me through anything, including wedding drama and gave me the best advice. I like to consider myself very organized, but Brina helped me with tasks I didn't even know were part of the process. If you want true peace of mind and a perfectly planned wedding day, look no further than Brina and A Guilded Wedding.