A Happily Ever After Floral

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About A Happily Ever After Floral

A Happily Ever After Floral is a Jacksonville, Florida-based floral design company offering custom-tailored floral designs to weddings across the Jacksonville - St Augustine area. Lead florist Kristin Hendrix Ivey first began her career at a small floral shop at the age of 16. Since then, she has obtained over 15 years of experience custom designing unique floral arrangements. Kristin is passionate about using florals to accentuate the details that turn an ordinary wedding into an extraordinary event. To get started designing your wedding day florals, inquire about A Happily Ever After Floral today!

Products Offered
From dreamy bridal bouquets to elegant centerpieces, A Happily Ever After Floral will go above and beyond to design enchanting floral arrangements for your wedding day. Their products include:

• Aisle decor

Lidia
Featured
Lidia Rodriguez

Married on 01/05/2019

No words can express my love and gratitude

Kristin is one of the nicest, most beautiful human beings I’ve ever met. I’ve been going through a difficult family matter and ended up throwing a wedding together in less than 3 months. With how last ... Read more minute it was, it was a miracle that Kristin was available for my big day. She did my sister‘s wedding a couple years ago and I knew I needed to have her as my florist. She was so kind and sensitive towards our family situation and agreed to do our wedding. What was supposed to be “simple centerpieces” in my head looked so elegant when she brought them to life the day of. She ended up having trouble lighting the candles because of the wind and stopped by her house (which was thankfully nearby!) and got her battery candles to replace the real candles. The “venue” (my dad’s unfinished property) ended up only having murky well water, which I didn’t even consider she may need access to water, so she went across the street to the gas station to buy jugs of water to fill the centerpieces. I didn’t take any pictures of the centerpieces, I wish I had. BUT - I do have about a million with my bouquet! Which I seriously cried after she delivered it to me. I was blown away by its beauty. Kristin went absolutely above and beyond my expectations and I can never thank her enough for helping make my wedding SO amazing. Thank you Kristin, this review doesn’t even begin to express how grateful I am that you were apart of our wedding day. ❤️

Blake
Blake Lewis

Getting married on 03/29/2020

The Only Florist I'll Recommend

I should start with the fact that her prices are so good that I'm having double the amount of flowers at my wedding than I thought I could afford. Kristen is the kindest, most professional, flexible ... Read more and accommodating person I've worked with in the industry. You can tell she loves what she does and she's very talented with it. She's taking time out of her schedule where should could be booking another client just to give me a preview of what we've discussed because I do better with visuals than reading about what we plan in writing. She's a saint and I'm thrilled to have her on my vendor list.

Sandra
Sandra Spivack

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Flowers made effortless by A Happily Ever After Floral

I can't say enough great things about Kristin and A Happily Ever After Floral. As this was our oldest child's wedding, we didn't know what to expect. She made the process so easy and enjoyable. We ... Read more didn't even formally meet until the wedding day. Kristin was kind enough to do a remote meeting over the computer and go over what we wanted for the flowers. She even made suggestions that would help us keep the flowers within our budget. On the wedding day, she not only showed up at two different locations to take care of the flowers, but she helped our wedding coordinator out when they were setting up the wedding, and she made sure the flowers were taken from the wedding to the reception area. (I never even noticed they were moved). We received so many compliments on the flowers for the big day. The beautiful flowers and Kristin turned a pretty location and a happy event into something beautiful and magical!!!