A Jeannie Lawler Studio

Georgetown · View map

About A Jeannie Lawler Studio

Jeannie Lawler is a master at her craft with phenominal experience in Event Styling for weddings, runways and editorial. Her international travel as a hairstylist has allowed her to assist many events and brides in the states and abroad.

Hailing from Hollywood California, Jeannie has made a name for herself as a Destination Wedding & Event Hair Specialist in the Cayman Islands. Whilst traveling every month back to LA from Cayman to service her clientele base, she continues to grow her clientele base in Cayman, and her specialty is the beautiful brides she caters to both locals and destination brides.

1 Reviews for A Jeannie Lawler Studio

1 A Jeannie Lawler Studio Reviews

R
Rhonda

Married on 02/16/2013

4.7

Jeannie Lawler is amazing and has been styling my hair for almost two years. She's has extraordinary talent and goes the extra mile to make sure every hair style is exactly what I want. I chose ... Read more Jeannie for my bridal hair and she created a beautiful side swept bun that captured exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. I love Jeannie! She really cares about her clients and I'm obsessed with my hair so only the best will do.

A Jeannie Lawler Studio FAQ