A.K. Photography

Ogden, UT · View map

About A.K. Photography

I love taking pictures. It has always been in my life as my mother took pictures, then I developed a passion to be behind the camera. I love to get to know the people I photgraph, so that their personality can be seen in the pictures. I also like to have a relaxed atmosphere so you can feel comfortable. I believe that pictures are a great way to remember the times in your life, so I try to make them affordable for everyone.

2 Reviews for A.K. Photography

2 A.K. Photography Reviews

M
Mekinzie

Married on 12/28/2006

We worked with the owner of A.K. Photography (Alicia) and we absolutely loved her! She did a great job with our pictures, so much so that we still get compliments on them over 2 years later. She ... Read more was/is talented, professional, fun and flexible to work with (she gave us ideas but she was also completely open to any ideas we had!) She is VERY reasonably priced and fair with us and in general she was just a great person to work with!!! We would highly recommend her to anyone!!

E
elissa

Married on 02/23/2007

Everything was great! The locations were perfect! And the pics were beautiful! Read more everything was great! the locations were perfect! and the pics were beautiful!