A La Carte Catering + Event Design

Warrenton, VA · View map · Visit website

About A La Carte Catering + Event Design

A La Carte Catering + Event Design is a full-service caterer based in Haymarket, Virginia that offers tasty cuisine and tasteful event rentals. Featuring locally inspired menus and fresh seasonal fare, these professional caterers can create a customized menu and wedding experience for you and your wedding guests. With a personal touch, professional flair and fabulous food, A La Carte Catering + Event Design will orchestrate a flawless affair for your upcoming wedding event so you can relax and enjoy your special day.

The professional event staff will work with you to customize an event that truly reflects your personality and preferences. From flowers and photographers to wedding rentals and lighting, their team will ensure a stress-free wedding experience.

Cuisine
A La Carte Catering + Event Design provides a versatile menu to complement all venues and seasons. Choose from menu options such as their Spring Garden Cocktail Reception, Summer Family Styled Dinner, Summer Barn Casual Barbeque Buffet, Autumn Bounty Elegant Dinner and Winter Wonderland Celebration Dinner. Or, have their staff create a custom menu for you based on your ideas, tastes and dietary preferences.

62 Reviews for A La Carte Catering + Event Design

62 A La Carte Catering + Event Design Reviews

Michelle
Featured
Michelle

Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious and On Point

We were delighted with a La Carte. Merrill, the Operations Director, was amazingly organized, and the staff was on point. On our wedding day, they had everything set up and ready to go, with no ... Read more hitches. The staff was always there, and everything was on time and exactly how we wanted it. The food was delicious - our guests raved about it! Especially the signature cocktails (Jalapeno Hibiscus Margaritas!) and their amazing donuts. We made an excellent choice with a la carte - their service and food was on point, and made our wedding incredible.

A
Allison Marentette

Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful rehearsal dinner in the Virginia countryside

Flawless execution and fabulous food! A La Carte was a fantastic partner that helped me give my son and his bride a wonderful rehearsal dinner. The menu was creative, innovative and delicious. Our ... Read more event manager was incredibly supportive and anticipated my every need. The whole experience was incredible and I highly recommend that you partner with them for your event.

B
Brielle

Married on 09/07/2018

Finding a caterer can be overwhelming because it's such a huge part of the event. As mother of the bride I researched several different caterers. My daughter wasn't local yet so once I had quotes and ... Read more menus I sent the info to my daughter and they narrowed down the choices base on the food choices. The initial person I was speaking with at A la Carte went above and beyond to get our business and that completely impressed me! She listened to everything I said and made suggestions based on that. Ultimately when down to 2 vendors they chose A la Carte. Throughout the process they were extrmely helpful and offered suggestions, as well as eased my mind during frantic melt downs. Tasting was perfect, they were so attentive and kind! The wedding was amazing! The food delicious! The staff was AWESOME! Our supervisor Merril is the real deal. She knows what she is doing!! If you are looking for great food, and a caterer that works with you until the very end to make your event a success, then you have found your caterer! I highly recommend them.