A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner

South Lake Tahoe, Nevada · View map

About A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner

A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner is an award-winning wedding planning company located in South Lake Tahoe, California. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 1990 and specializes in scenic Lake Tahoe weddings. The team will make your wedding simple and easy to plan. With a number of incredible scenic locations identified and years of experience in the area, A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner will provide you with a truly romantic adventure that you and your guest will never forget. Check out our testimony page on our web site, Facebook and Goggle. A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner.

Our planners on staff ready to help make sure your wedding is flawlessly executed. The team has experience with a large variety of wedding types, including civil, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious. Full-planning, partial-planning and referral services are also available. We Provide the wedding location or the location of your choice, Minister, Calif. marriagr license and notary, Photography, music and compleat referral services. We can add Flowers, Video, Limo or shuttle to your wdding package. Check out our compleat wedding location and package page for prices and location information. We also have a sample wedding ceremony and wedding referral page to check out as well. Congratulations on your up coming wedding! www.laketahoeweddingplabber.com

24 Reviews for A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner

24 A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner Reviews

June
June Bergeron

Married on 07/01/2019

Awesome Wedding Offiant

Rev. Orr is professional yet extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease the day of my wedding and made sure all i's were dotted and all t's crossed. Read more Rev. Orr is professional yet extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease the day of my wedding and made sure all i's were dotted and all t's crossed.

Janie
Janie

Married on 05/07/2019

Wedding ceremony

We had a lovely wedding ceremony at Emerald Bay with our family & friends. Everything was perfect and very professional. Read more We had a lovely wedding ceremony at Emerald Bay with our family & friends. Everything was perfect and very professional.

C
Carl Traeger

Married on 04/06/2019

Wonoderful Wedding Experience

My wife and I were looking to get married in South Lake Tahoe and since we live in Florida I searched and found reviews on Lake Tahoe Wedding planners that were excellent. I called and talked to Kenny ... Read more who was very accommodating. He arranged everything and put me in touch with Rev. Robert Orr who performed our ceremony. We were married on April 6th and Rev. Orr did an outstanding job and performed a beautiful wedding ceremony. We were suppose to get married on a bluff overlooking Emerald Bay and Rev. Orr emailed me and told me he made a trip up to the area and the snow was too high to get to the bluff. We made arrangements to have the ceremony at Reagan Memorial Beach. That is dedication. I would highly recommend Lake Tahoe Wedding Planners and Rev. Robert Orr.