A-List Artistry

Jamesville, NY · View map

About A-List Artistry

Thanks for considering A-List Artistry to be a part of your beauty team!

I'm Holly Piselli, a Syracuse based makeup artist offering on-location airbrush bridal makeup. Although based in Syracuse, NY I travel throughout Upstate New York for my bridal clients. My work spans from working with celebrities, on commercials, and magazine print to countless bridal parties over the last 10 years.

I'm a dependable, detail orientated, and multi-faceted professional. Booking a professional artist that comes to your location ensures you have a stress free time getting ready with your bridal party. I work with each bride to custom create a look to suit your style & the style of your wedding.

A makeup preview can be scheduled to give us a chance to collaborate on the perfect look for the day. I feel makeup should enhance, not overpower. All eyes will be on you, not your makeup.

Although I'm makeup artist, I go above and beyond just arriving the day of your wedding for makeup service. I offer tips for your makeup preview, "day of" prep tips, and emergency "must haves" I know you might end up needing for the day. I customize a look for your bridal party to ensure your girls look cohesive and polished. And don't forget to include the moms! I even write a schedule for your party to keep you organized and on time.

I strive to give you a stress free time during your beauty prep. I want you to focus on your friends, family and the amazing day ahead of you.

I'm so honored to have been awarded Weddingwire.com's Couple's Choice Award every year from 2011 to 2019! Feel free to read the reviews left by past clients to hear about their experiences.

Still have questions? I'm happy to answer them!

When contacting me, be sure to include your date, location for beauty prep service and number of people for makeup.

Holly Piselli

154 A-List Artistry Reviews

E
Emilee

Getting married on 10/05/2019

I didn’t get to experience A-List artistry as a makeup artist - we had to post pone my wedding due to some unforeseen events. I had a large bridal party, so there was a larger deposit due upon booking ... Read more booking Holly. After I informed her of our cancellation, she did what I found rare after our experiences canceling other vendors - she did the best she could to refund us what she could after she rebooked our date. Not only did she keep me updated when she had brides interested in my former date, she was generous and kind throughout the process. Ourbdate was ultimately booked, so we were able to get some of our deposit back based on the size of the other bridal party. It’s difficult to find a vendor who not only cares about your investments but also with how busy of a business they are, she took the time to keep me updated. I’m blown away by the level of sheer generosity possessed by Holly. People rave about her work. While I didn’t get a chance to experience what undoubtedly would have been an amazing outcome on bridal makeup, I can comment on the level of customer service. It speaks sheer volumes to the kind of person she is and the business she is running. Thank you, Holly.

Mary Kate
Mary Kate

Married on 08/03/2019

Above and beyond!

I hired Holly to do my makeup, my mom's makeup, and my 5 bridesmaids. I chose Holly because in her description she wrote "the makeup will enhance and not overpower", which is exactly what I wanted. ... Read more I've been in other weddings where I feel like a clown with the amount of makeup and knew that wasn't what I wanted. I told Holly that and when I went in for my trial she captured exactly what I wanted based on pictures I found. For the day of the wedding, I told her what I liked from the trial and a couple things I wanted to change and she was very accommodating. My mom and bridesmaids were very pleased with their makeup as well. I titled this "above and beyond" because not only did Holly do our makeup but she e-mail me tips and reminders about everything for the big day. A packing list for our purses, when to get our nails done, etc. It was very helpful! You can't go wrong hiring Holly!

Katherine
Katherine M

Married on 06/29/2019

Superb friendly makeup artist!

Holly is my go-to makeup artist in Central New York. She brings a calm, friendly demeanor to the room, no matter how high stress the situation is! She has done my makeup for a boutique fitness ... Read more photoshoot, my engagement photos, and now my wedding photos. She does an absolutely incredible job of highlighting the natural beauty of each person she is working on and the makeup stays on all day no matter how much you sweat or cry! She stayed with us through the ceremony to do any touch ups necessary (and there were very few). I cannot recommend Holly highly enough - she does a beautiful job!