A Love's In Bloom

Martinez, California · View map · Visit website

About A Love's In Bloom

A Love’s In Bloom is a florist located in Martinez, California, that serves the San Francisco area. Owner Valarie has 20 years of experience in the wedding industry and knows exactly what couples want and need on their wedding day. She collaborates with each and every couple and works with them to create memorable designs that they will be proud to show off on their special day.

A Love’s In Bloom offers beautiful floral styles, including classic, glamorous, preppy, modern, rustic, and more. Whatever style you like, Valarie will work with you to make a beautiful design. She can also deliver and set up arrangements so your vision is properly executed . A Love’s In Bloom offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 08/16/2015

Valarie was recommended to me by my wedding venue, and once we met with her, it was very obvious why she was so highly recommended! She definitely knows her stuff and is an amazing florist! She has ... Read more been in this business for a long time, and was able to help us stick to our budget by recommending ways to cut costs but still have a beautiful floral spread. Since she was so familiar with our venue, she also was familiar with the venue layout and the small details that mattered (e.g. the strong wind that is commonly present), and was able to recommend things to make our ceremony and reception look its best. She was responsive to all emails and was able to answer all questions that I had. The day of the wedding, she delivered everything on time, and all the bouquets/boutineers/corsages were labeled. In addition, it was crazy hot that day, and she worked with the venue to ensure that our flowers would not sit out in the sun for hours before the wedding started. I would recommend Valarie for her amazing knowledge of all things floral and great service, for weddings or any other special events you are planning!

Allison
Allison

Married on 02/22/2019

Easy to work with, reasonable pricing and high quality florist!

Valarie was wonderful to work with! Valarie was recommended to me through our venue. After reviewing her site I found her prices were extremely reasonable, without sacrificing quality. I don't know ... Read more anything about flowers, and had little to no idea what I wanted. I showed her pinterest photos of things I liked, and left it all up to her. On the wedding day I was thrilled with how beautiful all the flowers looked! She arrived early for setup, had all the corsages & boutonniere labeled for us, and hand delivered the girls bouquets. She had really made my pinterest dreams come true!

M
Michelle

Married on 10/26/2018

Valarie is the best!

Valarie is the best! She met with me a few times about the details of our day. She even helped me change a lot of stuff about my order when I had to change venues. The center pieces were beautiful, ... Read more the detail she put into those and the arrangements was amazing! She is a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be recommending her to all of my engaged friends!