A&M Photography

Irvine, CA · View map · Visit website

About A&M Photography

A&M Photography is an award-winning wedding photography company located in Irvine, California. With over 25 years of experience, you can trust them to have the skills and expertise to capture every detail. Their photojournalistic approach will allow you to relive the emotion of each moment from your special day.

With many different services available, A&M Photography provides couples with the options they need to preserve their wedding day for a lifetime. Their most popular photography package features high-resolution images, multiple photo locations and digital files. Booking one event per day and having the option of a second shooter gives A&M Photography the opportunity to capture every memory. They also provide various photography sessions for couples to choose from, such as engagement sessions and wedding portraits. Services available include:

• Liability insurance
  • Custom graphics
  • Additional hours
  • Toning

Products Offered
From save the dates to thank you cards, A&M Photography provides you with different products for your final photos, including the following:

• Albums

E
Featured
eva

Married on 11/13/2016

Wow! Simply Wow! He did an amazing job! Our wedding was a blast and he helped us all day with poses and picture ideas! I would highly reccomemd this photographer because not only was he smiling the ... Read more whole day but he also was patient and open to changes! Best part is... we got our pictures within a week!! the pictures were stunning! Talk to him! you wont regret it! Make your special day worth it! P.S. the price was the best part!!! ????

E
Erica

Married on 08/12/2017

Absolutely amazing photographer. Definitely captured my dream wedding in every picture. Read more Absolutely amazing photographer. Definitely captured my dream wedding in every picture.

S
Sandra

Married on 04/17/2017

We used A & M for our wedding photographer in April 2017. When I saw his portfolio on-line, I felt he would be perfect and I was right. I pretty much let Srdjan call the shots and we ended up with ... Read more beautiful photos capturing our wedding day. He's very easy to work with and will do whatever you want. I was overwhelmed with all the wedding details and just put my trust in him and he came through with flying colors. We also received all the photos within two weeks. His price was a great value, he was very thorough and he left us with incredible memories that will last us our life time! I highly recommend using this company. Thanks Srdjan!