Nashbox Wedding Photography

Franklin, TN · View map · Visit website

About Nashbox Wedding Photography

Nashbox Wedding Photography is a contemporary wedding photography company based in Franklin, Tennessee. This photography duo is dedicated to capturing every detail that makes your wedding unique, telling your love story through timeless images that you can cherish for years to come.

Nashbox Wedding Photography offers many services and comprehensive coverage of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. The wedding photography services they provide include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow and video
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Nashbox Wedding Photography also provides many ways to preserve your treasured wedding memories so that you can share them for generations to come. The wedding photography items they offer include:

• Albums

T
Featured
Tracey Morris

Getting married on 06/21/2020

An incredible eye for beauty, great direction on poses, and warm spirit

With Amanda taking our photos, we felt right at home. My fiance and I felt comfortable interacting with one another as normal, goofing around and being cute despite the fact that we are both camera ... Read more shy. Amanda was incredibly complimentary and helped us capture the moment perfect. I didn't think it would be possible to make us look this good!! Thank you so much Nashbox Weddings for making the shoot stress free and enjoyable. Nashbox Weddings was easy to coordinate and prompt with communication. We got our photos back a few days after the shoot. I couldn't be happier. THANK YOU NASHBOX WEDDINGS!

K
Kandice

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Amanda!

Amanda did our engagement photos and they were great! We had such a fun time exploring, laughing, and overall just enjoying ourselves. She had a way of making us feel relaxed and capturing the pure ... Read more happiness between the two of us. We absolutely loved the job she did!

E
Emily

Married on 04/27/2019

The pictures from my engagement session turned out beautiful and the experience was wonderful. Amanda was so much fun to shoot with. We were laughing and having fun the entire time, and everything ... Read more felt natural and relaxed. The pictures from our engagement shoot are my absolute favorite pictures of my fiancé and I. She captured our humor and love, and I really feel like the pictures represent us as a couple. I was nervous going into the shoot because I often look uncomfortable in pictures and I did not want them to look stuffy and awkward. But Amanda made such a relaxed and funny environment the pictures came out with that effortless beauty you always hope they would. I would highly recommend A&M Wedding Photography.