A Maine Wedding

Farmingdale, ME · View map · Visit website

About A Maine Wedding

A Maine Wedding is more than just a wedding planning service working in the mid-coast area: Sally, the lead planner at A Maine Wedding, is also an officiant able to perform civil ceremonies and vow renewals. This gives her one-of-a-kind experience and an inside look into each wedding that she works with. They also sell elopement packages for those who don't want a formal wedding.

If you need an officiant, A Maine Wedding can provide a 25 page Ceremony Worksheet that helps customize the ceremony, making it more meaningful to the couple. They will be there at the rehearsal as well as the big day. Along with all of these services, Sally loves to help couples who desire to elope. The wedding packages she offers can include hotel stays, photographers or other vendors, vouchers to nearby restaurants, and any other service the couple wishes. From the most simple to the more extravagant, an elopement package can fit each bride's needs.

44 Reviews for A Maine Wedding

44 A Maine Wedding Reviews

L
Featured
Laurie

Married on 07/08/2017

Sally Bullard went above and beyond to ensure that our son and his new bride had a beautiful wedding ceremony that went off without any complications. From the moment we first contacted her, she was ... Read more excited about being able to perform the ceremony for them, and provided us with valuable information in regards to obtaining their marriage license, finding the perfect location, having a backup location in case of rain. She was also helpful with finding a florist and a baker, and made herself available for any questions we had. The ceremony itself was absolutely beautiful, and she made a booklet of the ceremony which she gave to my son and his wife to have as a keepsake. We cannot say enough about how wonderful this day was, and we owe a great deal of the credit to Sally!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/08/2017

Sally was so accommodating and helpful. I would like to say I wasn't a "crazy bridezilla" but its probably because of Sally! She was always very organized, flexible and positive. I was blown away with ... Read more the Inn she had us in, the area we were in and everything else Sally recommended. I could not have done this on my own. This was beyond my dreams perfection. THANK YOU!

K
Kelsey

Married on 06/11/2017

Sally was the best! Our ceremony was everything we wanted and more! She has all the local connections and met all of my expectations. Highly recommend! Read more Sally was the best! Our ceremony was everything we wanted and more! She has all the local connections and met all of my expectations. Highly recommend!