Amanda Livick Photography

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Amanda Livick Photography

Amanda Livick is a contemporary wedding photographer with an elevated appreciation for the beauty within life's romantic moments. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts photography degree from VCU and has over ten years of experience behind the lens as a wedding photographer. Amanda has the unique ability to capture the emotional energy of your love story, freezing time with each photograph.

Viewing weddings as more than just bookings, Amanda Livick Photography offers an array of services and amenities. To make certain each couple’s experience is truly unique, the following are provided:

• Consultation

C
Featured
Carter

Married on 06/02/2012

I could not say enough good things about Amanda Meyer! First of all, the quality of her work is so high. I had expected good pictures, but was blown away by how amazing they were! My husband literally ... Read more literally had to tell me to stop looking at them while we were on our honeymoon. I just could not get enough! Amanda was SO easy to work with. She is not invasive and is very respectful of everyone involved in the wedding. She was never pushy with me and took real, natural shots as things happened. She captured all the special moments/things that I was hoping to have photos of. I also requested several "formal"/group photos and she was able to take these quickly and efficiently so that we could have fun! I could go on and on and on about how wonderful Amanda was! If I had do to do everything over again, I would absolutely, without a doubt, use Amanda Meyer again and hope many other people have the pleasure of working with her!

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/04/2018

AMAZING photographer!

Amanda has an awesome personality and was great to work with! I booked the full package with her that included our engagement shoot and our photos came out great! She helped guide us for the poses and ... Read more that was super helpful! The day of the wedding things were so hectic and I felt like almost everything was going wrong! Amanda stayed on top of everything from the moment she arrived to make sure that I got the photos I wanted. She remembered to grab me during the reception to take a special photo I requested, and she remembered my sparkler exit! It had totally slipped my mind by the end of the night! She was seriously the only vendor that came through and executed everything she was supposed to! She is receptive of feedback and dependable, and professional ! She even listened to me go on about some bridesmaid struggles!

C
Cat

Married on 09/30/2017

I loved working with Amanda and recommend her for engagement or wedding photos. She is professional, easy to work with and responded to my emails quickly. She did our engagement photo shoot as well as ... Read more our wedding. Our pictures turned out awesome and we couldn’t be happier with our vendor choice. My husband and I felt comfortable working with Amanda and she had a great eye picking out specific locations within the venue for our first look, family portraits etc. She also listened and incorporated our ideas that we had for a few poses we wanted to include in our first look.