A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services

St Thomas, Virgin Islands · View map · Visit website

About A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services, LLC is a wedding and event DJ based in St. Thomas, in the Virgin Islands. This professional wedding DJ has provided the Virgin Islands with quality entertainment services for the last year, offering an extensive library of music spanning all genres, music video tracks, MC services, and other exciting components that will make your destination wedding and reception an unforgettable celebration. A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services, LLC specializes in taking care of all music and entertainment details, so that you can enjoy your wedding reception to the fullest.

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services, LLC prioritizes client communication, and develops personal relationships in order to ensure that your music and entertainment needs are met. We offer consultations to help make your experience stress-free and enjoyable. They allow you to create your own playlist, and they take requests to play the songs that you would like to hear on your wedding day. They offer a vast selection of audio and music video tracks, as well as entertainment items such as video blocks, couples slideshows, fog machines, laser lighting effects, wireless mic system and other uplighting services. Other DJ services and additional equipment include:

• Consultation

J
Featured
Jacquelyn

Married on 07/10/2019

Nothing less than fantastic!

I would highly recommend Terris as your DJ! He was so easy to work with and very professional. He helped make our wedding day seamless and fun! Read more I would highly recommend Terris as your DJ! He was so easy to work with and very professional. He helped make our wedding day seamless and fun!

Tate
Tate Dewalt

Married on 06/29/2019

Great Wedding Reception

Had a great experience with Terris. Very pleasant to work with and always got back to you right away. Also, a very good price! Read more Had a great experience with Terris. Very pleasant to work with and always got back to you right away. Also, a very good price!

Mari
Mari

Married on 05/07/2019

DJ Tis the best!

DJ T is the best! I had been working with him for a few months before my wedding and from the beginning he was always available and provided everything I needed from start to finish. I had a venue ... Read more change halfway through my planning process and I was not able to see the new venue until I arrived on island. T coordinated with my venue and went on his own time prior to my arrival to check out the location and speak with the property manager. He truly was an essential part of my #BridalBible team, and crucial part to my wedding! He has all the lights, monitors for music videos (so fun!) and karaoke, and everything else you may want for your big day. He also has a really good voice - weird thing to say in a review, but you know what I mean... that good DJ voice lol! HIRE DJ T!!