A Modern Romance Photography

West Hollywood, CA · View map · Visit website

About A Modern Romance Photography

A Modern Romance Photography is a Los Angeles-based wedding photographer that serves Southern California and beyond. They are inspired by life through the eye of a camera, and most importantly, the people in front of it. The photographer aims to capture each couple at their truest moments through contemporary, traditional, natural and photojournalistic style.

Experience
Michel Pinto is the owner and photographer of the company. She has been part of the wedding industry since 2014.

A Modern Romance Photography looks forward to documenting your day. Couples may pick from the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
The photographer can produce additional wedding-related items. These products include:

• Albums

12 A Modern Romance Photography Reviews

M
Michelle

Getting married on 07/03/2020

Michel at A Modern Romance Photography has been absolutely wonderful! She is very talented and has been professional throughout the process. Over the course of a few weeks she was easy to talk to and ... Read more keep in contact with me up until the day of our engagement photo shoot. We kept in contact via email and she was able to help us choose where to have our photo shoot and what theme we should have based off of our hobbies. We were able to have a cute picnic at one of the beaches in LA. We hauled a bunch of little doodads to help set the scene and Michel just used her magic to make everything presentable. My fiance and I have never had a professional photo shoot before so we were nervous but Michel was able to make us feel at ease. She was able to tell us what to do or what poses to make while still letting us be ourselves making the photos more candid. We were able to receive around 100 edited photos about 1-2 weeks after the shoot and they were beautiful. I showed them to my mom and she said "pretty" for almost every photo. I can't wait to use these photos for our wedding invitations and I highly recommend Michel for your engagement and wedding needs!

Z
Zach Connole

Married on 09/15/2018

Michel is AMAZING!!!

Where do I even begin with this review!? Michel was truly AMAZING! Not only did she show up early to view the venue and take pictures, she stayed a little bit later to ensure she captured every ... Read more moment. I'm by far the least photogenic person however Michel was super awesome at making me feel comfortable while taking the pictures. Since I know nothing of photography, I let Michel guide us through the best spots to take photos. This was a fantastic idea since Michel has a keen eye on what spot would be best and what pose to do. She made our Wedding stress-free and super fun! At the end of the day, we got TONS of amazing pictures because Michel and her partner were terrific at their job! Not only would I recommend them to all of my friends and family, if I ever need a photographer they will be the first ones I think of. Thank you for being so awesome!

Sharon
Sharon Corydon

Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing photographer!

Michel was an amazing wedding photographer! She was really flexible and was patient with the whole bridal party as we were arriving to the venue and getting ready. She was also really chill and ... Read more excited to take pictures of our special event. My husband and I looked through many other photographers' portfolio, but Michel was the one that stuck out the most! I'm really glad we chose her to capture our special day.