A Music Plus

Denver, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About A Music Plus

A Music Plus Entertainment is the most recommended and most requested wedding entertainment service in Denver and the Rocky Mountain Region.

Custom weddings tailored to your specific needs, A Music Plus will provide you with exactly what you are looking for, and within your budget!

• Great DJs
  • Ceremony Musicians
  • Live Wedding Bands
  • String and Jazz Ensembles
  • Photo Booth
  • Karaoke
  • Upgraded Lighting

We have everything you need to make your wedding vision come true - all under one roof! Our trained staff will guide you through the process, ensuring every detail is handled and your entertainment exceeds your expectations.

Contact the wedding experts at A Music Plus Entertainment today for a free consultation or quote.

247 Reviews for A Music Plus

247 A Music Plus Reviews

Kelsey
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Services for an Amazing Price

A Music Plus is awesome! We used them for our wedding June 2019, and our DJ, Will, was superb. The entire A Music Plus team has forms and planning tools that make it so easy to plan exactly what music ... Read more you want played - and even what you don't want played. Everyone was very professional and transparent about services and fees. All pricing is extremely reasonable, especially for the services you receive! Their forms allow you to choose specific songs for specific moments throughout the night, choose artists and songs you want to hear played, and even provide genres/songs/artists that you don't want played. They provide you with complete control of the music atmosphere you want to have. Additionally, we got married at Church Ranch Event Center in Westminster, CO and A Music Plus is a preferred vendor there. They know how and where to set everything up, and CREC will coordinate directly with the DJ and A Music Plus to ensure everything is ready to go when you arrive. 100% would recommend for those seeking a wedding DJ!! They have forms and tools to help you decide EXACTLY what kind of music you want, don't want, how interactive of a DJ you'd like, and timeline for the day. Additionally, we got married at Church Ranch Event Center where A Music Plus is a preferred vendor. Having this pairing made all the difference... the DJ's are familiar with the space/set up and work with the CREC team to ensure that everything is ready to go so you don't have to worry about a thing! 100% would recommend to any bride/couple looking for a top notch DJ/band/live musicians at their wedding!

Daniel
Daniel Djukic

Getting married on 05/04/2020

Above and Beyond the Best!

My wife found A Music Plus through her co-worker who had used them for a few events. I was skeptical, being somewhat of a musician myself I don't particularly the style of music most DJs tend to play. ... Read more play. When we first spoke with Sarah in the office she explained how the DJ is there to cater to our tastes and not their own. I am a big fan of oldies and classic rock so I was still a bit skeptical, these are not the typical songs I hear at weddings. My wife's family, especially the younger kids are big on Hip-Hop and can be kind of demanding, we wanted them to hear what they like without dominating the dancefloor. Sarah sent us a link to a planner to include what songs we wanted and didn't want for our wedding and trust me I about wore out my keyboard lol. On the day of our wedding, our DJ arrived well before the ceremony and as soon as he had his gear set he was in action coordinating with our planner (my wife's sister), caterer, and photographer. Ceremony and Dinner were very mellow and formal as my wife wanted and perfect, her mother and father said she finally got her storybook wedding. The dance party, however, was anything but mellow, it was awesome!! The DJ didn't have time for every song I sent but played all the best, he graciously took my new brother in laws Hip-Hop requests and only played the ones that he could see were going to get the crowd pumped! At the end of the night none of us were ready to stop, heck my wife didn't even know where her shoes were, so we kept going... We asked our DJ if we could go for another hour, he checked with our venue and after they said yes we paid him for another hour and weren't disappointed. If the thought of booking a DJ makes you uncomfortable or if you just want to have a great time at your wedding YOU HAVE TO CALL A MUSIC PLUS!

Nicole
Nicole

Getting married on 04/26/2020

"Initial interview"

Was the easiest 30 minute meeting of the entire process of wedding planning. He answered my questions, filled me in on specifics, and put everything in my hands. Larry has a great personality upon ... Read more meeting and understands from the moment you walk in to when you walk out, it's your event, and no one else's. Hiring them for our event made me feel so much more confident for the big day to come! (I am sure I will write another once the big day arrives)