A New Leaf Salon and Spa

Hollis Center, Maine · View map · Visit website

About A New Leaf Salon and Spa

Serving Maine and select New Hampshire locations, full service beauty boutique A New Leaf Salon and Spa specializes in wedding hair and makeup for brides and bridal parties. Composed of highly trained beauty professionals annually featured in the Portland Maine Bridal show, A New Leaf Salon and Spa is dedicated to providing superior customer service and ensuring its clients have a seamless, relaxing beauty experience.

A New Leaf Salon and Spa offers in-salon hair, makeup, nail, massage, facial, and spa packages in addition to on-location bridal hair and makeup services. Larger wedding parties are especially welcome, and stylists are happy to style flower girls and mother of the bride and groom. In-salon hair trial runs are encouraged for brides to ensure that A New Leaf Salon and Spa's stylists craft your desired look for your wedding day, as well as complimentary in-salon makeup consultations and trail runs. Some of the boutique’s bridal hair and makeup options include:

• Blowouts

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 06/11/2016

I had a wonderful experience with the ladies from A New Leaf Salon. The entire booking process went so smoothly and they always returned my emails within 24 hours. The stylists arrived on time (even ... Read more early!) and were finished with plenty of time so we didn't feel rushed. They made all of my girls look natural and beautiful, while listening to their preferences. Our hair and makeup lasted all day. I couldn't have been happier!

M
Michaela Strout

Married on 10/13/2018

Vanessa and Kourtnee with A New Leaf Salon are the best!!

Vanessa and Kourtnee from a New Leaf Salon were AMAZING! Highly highly recommend going with these folks for wedding hair and makeup. I booked A New Leaf probably six or eight months or so before the ... Read more wedding. About two months before the wedding, the salon reached out to ME because I hadn't set up a trial yet and they noticed they were getting booked up and didn't want me to miss getting booked. Amazing customer service. Vanessa spent all the time in the world with me at my trial making sure we got it just right. On the day of the wedding, Vanessa and Kourtnee traveled to our venue, arrived promptly, and were able to get all 9 of my bridesmaids and me ready AHEAD of schedule. Everyone looked and felt beautiful, and on top of that Vanessa and Kourtnee were just really really nice people. Could not recommend this vendor more highly!!

M
Meghan

Married on 06/09/2018

The wedding team at A New Leaf Salon and Spa were absolutely top notch. They did outstanding hair and makeup for a small army of bridesmaids and mothers and as for my hair and makeup, it was exactly ... Read more what I was looking for and stood up to the windy day and a night of dancing, crying and drinking! Everyone is telling me how wonderful I looked that day, and it is because I hired these wonderful women to make me look naturally beautiful and radiant, certainly not because I woke up looking that way! I loved getting to do my trial at their salon, and they came on site to do the hair and makeup for the wedding at an incredibly reasonable price. I would recommend their team to anyone!