A Particular Event

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About A Particular Event

A Particular Event is a full-service wedding planning company based out of Houston, Texas. They provide complete wedding planning, floral design, linen rental and draping services to bring your vision to life and create an unforgettable event.

A Particular Event provides many planning services to provide a seamless and stress-free experience. They also offer many event rentals to enhance your event, including decor, centerpieces, altars and arches, drapery, chair covers, tent accessories, photo booth, lights, mandaps and bases. Wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
A Particular Event also offers many wedding floral services for your big day, including event design, consultations, venue visit, delivery and setup. The types of floral designs and arrangements they can provide include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered
A Particular Event is based in Houston and services many surrounding areas in Texas. The other areas they service include Spring, Humble, Conroe, Clear Lake, Galveston, Katy and Sugar Land.

56 Reviews for A Particular Event

56 A Particular Event Reviews

Brit12
Featured
Brittany

Married on 03/12/2016

Egna with A Particular Event was absolutely AMAZING. She was reasonably priced and provided so many services that were really nice to all get from the same place. The fact that she was my DOC, Florist ... Read more and Linen Rental made it all easy. Every time we met with her, we talked about the timeline and what the vision was for the wedding, then that conversation turned right into flowers and linens and what would look best for the vision we were talking about. I loved that I didn't have to teach TWO people the vision I wanted for the entire thing. It was amazing. She exceeded my expectations and was such a value! I am sad I won't be seeing her anymore because she's such a positive light in the midst of all the stress planning a wedding brings. Leaving her office always made me feel calm and in great hands. She executed the wedding absolutely perfect. Thank you for being so awesome Egna. Nick, my mom and I are all very grateful you were able to make the day so easy!

A
Alice

Married on 07/06/2019

Without a doubt recommend to everyone!! One stop shop!! Incredible service and quality!!

I can't say enough great things about Egna and this business. I planned my wedding in Houston from Florida. Spoke to Egna via email and messenger on Wedding wire, and met her once in person to go over ... Read more over flowers, chargers, candles, linens.. etc. Flawless is all is have to say. Everything was absolutely incredibly breathtaking and more beautiful than I imagined it to be. And I didnt have to check up on anything, nor anyone. They got some bows and flowers on the pews at the church. Delivered my bouquet and girls' bouquets, the guys' boutonnieres... my goodness, if you are looking for a great price and exceptional customer service and quality, look no further. I stand behind this company 100% and would recommend to anyone for anything they are looking for. Can't thank you and your incredible staff enough!!!! Side note... we even paid $250 to not use the preferred vendor of our venue to go with them. Highly highly highly recommend!!

Andi
Andi Pharris

Married on 03/03/2019

Top notch !

Egna with a particular event did amazing making my wedding vision come alive. I am VERY particular and had a definite vision and she did outstanding. I emailed her over 50 pictures and met with ... Read more several times and it was all well worth it! She was so organized, her team did amazing the morning of getting everything set up and prepared on the day of. I received so many compliments of how beautiful our wedding turned out!