A Peachy Keen Wedding

Marietta, GA · View map · Visit website

About A Peachy Keen Wedding

A Peachy Keen Wedding is an event planning company catering to the needs of couples in the Greater Atlanta area. This company prides themselves on being able to coordinate any type of event and make it as memorable as possible. Your voice will be heard in the process of designing your perfect wedding day in order to bring your dream to life. A Peachy Keen Wedding has earned four WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards, making them the ideal choice for all your wedding planning needs!

A Peachy Keen Wedding gives couples the option of choosing from five different packages to determine what best fits their budget and planning needs. Along with their planning services, this vendor can also provide Floral Design, Lighting and Décor design for your special day. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Meg

Married on 10/27/2018

A Perfect Day

It's hard for me to put into words how grateful I am for Courtney and the whole "Peachy" team. About 6months into planning my mom, fiancé, and I were wondering if we needed a little extra guidance to ... Read more get our wedding off the ground. Each time I took to Google, Peachy Keen was the top site and I decided to reach out to Courtney. From our first conversation on the phone I knew she got me and each of our following meetings just solidified my confidence in her. I'm not the best at letting go of the reins (especially when it came to the wedding) but I felt completely at peace with Courtney taking charge during our event. She is a wealth of knowledge and I truly felt like our wedding was just as important to her as it was to us. The décor was breathtaking and her floral arrangements are stunning. I don't know where she came from, but she is a real God send. She made our day absolutely perfect. I could go on but if you've made it this far, just give Courtney a call and see for yourself.

Avanelle
Avanelle Photography & Videography

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing company!

I worked with A Peachy Keen Wedding a few weekends ago. I was doing the Videography for the wedding. I have to say that this company is very professional and they do absolute beautiful work! The ... Read more wedding was one of the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever worked for, from the details at the ceremony to the centerpieces during the reception. They were very organized and spot on when it came to the schedule. The wedding ran very smoothly! I absolutely recommend them if your looking for a stress free day and absolute beautiful unique wedding. I’ve worked with planners in the past and I’ve never met a crew that’s been genuine about what they are doing and the passion behind each wedding detail!

K
Karlie Moore

Married on 06/08/2019

Best Planning Services and Florist

Courtney and the Peachy Keen staff was absolutely amazing. Courtney's planning and organization skills are unmatched and my flowers were absolutely incredible. Courtney not only blew me an my mom ... Read more away, but also we received so many compliments from all of the guests. Courtney has done 2 of my sister's weddings and she will be doing some of my friends weddings this fall. I would 100% recommend Peachy Keen-you will not regret it. By far the best decision we made for planning our wedding!